9/11 on Dallas Police

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Delta-Stan, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Delta-Stan

Delta-Stan Member

Hi.......

Watching CNN and other US-news in Düsseldorf/Germany . I can't believe it, what is going on over there ?

THAT IS NOTHING BUT WAR ON THE POLICE, it is some kind of terror attack.

After 42 years and 9 months I retired from the German Police last Friday.

Now I'm sitting in the livingroom, watching TV and my eyes are watering, frankly, I have to cry. Pray for the DPD, pray for the officers, pray for their families.

What is happening over there is no riots, it is murder.

Police is like a big family with family members all over the world, we feel each others pain and grief.

Now my American brothers in Blue are getting killed by some cowards with sniper-rifles. Words can't express my feelings. BE SAFE OUT THERE ! I'm with you in spirit !

be safe

Stan

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    bbahunter, Jack Pine and jacol84 like this.
  2. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Very sad what's going on here. The police need to be dealt with, no doubt, but not in this manner. Often we get part of the story of what really transpires in these incidents, and the media makes their conviction based on partial evidence. Again, very sad!

3. Jack Pine

Jack Pine Active Member

Society draws closer to complete breakdown every day, and it will get much worse. Why? Because this is us reaping what we sowed in the 60s when this country turned its back on God.

...and they shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land?...
    And they shall answer, Because they forsook the LORD their God...

8ptbuk likes this.
  4. bunyip slayer

bunyip slayer Active Member

I wonder in the 48 hours those two black men were shot,how many white males were shot,but didnt here about? eney?,by police.
    I would say beening a police officer in the States would be just as stressfull as a trooper in a war zone.
    With everyone wanting to be armed over there to protect themselves,you understand the stress that puts the police under?
    EVERYONE they pul over,they think they are armed,
    i watch that show cops,and how many times police pull cars over with guns out....dosent happen here in Australia(unless they are pulling over a armed robber...) its rare i would say to find one in 50 people walking around with a pistol,here in OZ.
    i wouls guess police are trained to expect the unexpected ,and think eneyone could be armed.but in a country that is,a evveryone carrys a gun,expect police to draw their guns themselves more often.
    STAN,you must have NERVES OF STEEL to make it that long in the Police!
    i probably would have stressed out to mutch,hope they shoot the people who are doing the shootings of the police.

5. bunyip slayer

Not sure what firearms were used,but if they were bolt action rifles,and thats the best to use for long distance shooting,the ar15 ban will not stop gun murders.people will simple change tatics.

6. bunyip slayer

It just makes it worse for the peacefull protesters.what good dose it serve shooting the police who were not involved in the shooting.
    if the police officer who shot the black fella was snipered by a member of the killed black man family,well there you go,case closed
    but this leaves the quistion,the revenge shooter,or political motive of a sinister nature.or extreamist group takeing avantage of the protest.

7. bunyip slayer

Wonder what they pray about......

huntersdream likes this.
  8. bunyip slayer

9. Jack Pine

Jack Pine Active Member

I think anyone who isn't happy in this country, no matter what their ethnicity, should feel free to leave, with the proviso that they not be allowed to return. Start with George Soros, Hollywood, and go down the list.

bunyip slayer and huntersdream like this.
  10. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

All they need is a excuse to loot! to bad the 7 eleven didn't have some people on there roof with some AK protecting there property then if you want beer,cigies,bullets help yourself !

huntersdream likes this.
  11. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

An God help us if we had a handgun on us without a permit an were resisting arrest :confused:

Joe likes this.
  12. bunyip slayer

Maybe EVERY one in U.S.A should wear a ninja hood,then if someone gets shot,they cant say because they were black!and sunies,ect,....let few dozen more hard core muslims in..and soon might be looking like that!

huntersdream likes this.
  13. Delta-Stan

Delta-Stan Member

Hi.......

Some years ago there was a Judge in Bielefeld/Germany.

Two officers were badly injured arresting an illegal immigrant from North Africa.

The judge let the immigrant leave the courthouse as a free man. The judge told the injured officers: "If you're in the Police, it's a part of the job to be beaten up badly every three months."

We can't go on strike and we don't want to go on strike.

We are out there to make a change, to make the cities a bit safer.

be safe

Stan

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  14. Delta-Stan

Delta-Stan Member

Hi......

For the fallen heroes in Dallas:

The Final Inspection

The policeman stood and faced his God,which must always come to pass.

He hoped his shoes were shining just as brightly as his brass.

"Step forward now, policeman. How shall I deal with you?

Have you always turned the other cheek?

To my church have you been true?

The policeman squared his shoulders and said.

"No, I guess I ain't because those of us who carry a badge

can't always be a Saint."

I've had to work most Sundays

and at times my talk is rough,

and sometimes I've been violent,

because the streets are awfully tough.

But I never took a penny that wasn't mine to keep...

though I worked a lot of overtime when the bills got to steep.

And I never passed a cry for help

though at times I shook with fear,

and sometimes, God forgive me, I've wept unmanly tears.

I know I don't deserve a place among the people here.

They never wanted me around except to calm their fear.

If you've a place for me here, Lord, it needn't be so grand,

I never expected or had too much, but if you don't...I'll understand"

There was a silence all around the throne where the Saints had often trod.

As the policeman waited quietly for the judgment of his God.

"Step forward now, policeman.

You've borne you burdens well.

Come walk a beat on Heaven's streets.

You've done your time in Hell"

be safe

Stan

15. Delta-Stan

Delta-Stan Member

16. bunyip slayer

Didnt hear of it that stan .i think the media needs to try play down the "its a police vs black thing,next time it happens.

17. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Lots are praising them saying they should have shot more cops :confused: Hilary's saying white people should start listening to blacks :confused: mabye they should stop committing crimes!
    Like guiliani said if there conserned about black lives they should be concerned about black crime.
    I believe in being prepared !!!!

18. bunyip slayer

Hillary would be as happy as a pig in a pile of crap if a"race war"started.
    bet she will flog that till its bleed dry.

huntersdream likes this.
  19. bunyip slayer

""I think if blacks want to carry on like that,in the words of the "Duke"
    "Send your black ass back to Africa"

huntersdream likes this.
  20. bunyip slayer

True! If eney black,muslims have problem...SIMPLE,pack your bags ,and
    F§£% OFF! BACK to your MOTHER Land! Back to Africa,Middle east ,where ever,eney black,muslim,want to ,loot,sniper or carry on
    "We are just such the victim"and use that as a excuss to rob and vandal a bizzness someone took a lot of hard work to create,THEIR own town,THEY destroy,let them burn the shops down,,those that do that,should have their home bulldozed flat,their woman stoned to death,and their children whipped with cat if nine tails and their wounds rubbed in salt,for even DAREING to complain about the scraps they THEMSELVES,created for themselves,buy beening a looser and,when realiseing they are loosers,should realise they are no longer a AMERICAN,and should be STRIPPED of ALL human rights,packed in crates. and sent back! ,IF i went to Africa and carryed on like that,i wouldnt be surprise at all if i was told to F off !

huntersdream likes this.