Well, since my last thread, I've changed parts around again. Had to give the wife the lightest possible bow that would kinda fit her. If she takes to the shooting, I will make a stock for that bow, which used to be my 355 SS. My cranker bow now is all Excal except for the limbs. I can put Matrix limbs on it at the cost of about 10 fps and more noise, but if anything happens to this limb set, I can make the switch in a few minutes. Excal forward riser, Excal Apex rail (11.8" power stroke), old Vixen stock modified to take the C2. I recently decided to get a dozen of Wyvern's Dragon Claw shafts. They are Black Eagles, I think very similar to BEEs. Not spine indexed. A dozen is only $64.99. Figured I would shoot them bare shaft (30 yards) to tune before fletching, as I don't have a spine indicator. On the pic, top target row, 1,2,3, bottom row 4, 5,6. Shafts 1, 4, 5, and 6 all needed turning. Looking a the pic now, maybe #2 should get turned 180 degrees, as all the others are in the bottom right section of the circles. I marked them so I could keep track of the rotation, now I'll mark what seemed to be the best side, and fletch. I guess this either works, or I will have to build a spine indicator. Also you can see my attempt to make a bag target out of a large tote. Worked for a while, but #1. 4, and 5 were shot several times and the penetration is getting into fletch damaging depth. Can't stomp and turn it like the ugly bags I have been using, so I guess it's either pony up the big bucks for a Spider Web, or return to the 20th century where I have been stuck for quite a while. I did try a Hurricane 25 "bag" target, but after several pretty tough pulls, and one lost insert/point, I returned it to Cabelas yesterday.