LOL, one of my favorite questions to ask myself is "What would happen if...", so I decided to do some further testing and made another string with no conventional serving, it just had regular string material woven into the center. I wanted to try this idea last year on some crossbows but everything I had, had the dreaded, serving-shredding brace mark across the rails, so I ended up trying the idea out on one of my MK crossbows. I didn't expect this to go too well and was in a state of shock when I reached 100 shots and it was still functional. Long story short, I continued on to over 1000 shots and pulled the string apart to find that it probably could have gone 2-3 times that long. SO... I decided to go ahead with the idea on Baby Huey with his 270 lb draw and brace mark to see what would happen. So I twisted up a new string to try it out and will keep you posted on how well or how bad it goes. Frankly, with that brace mark, I'm not expecting much, but we'll see. This string is a lightweight 90 grains, while the Danny Miller factory e/l string is 6 grains lighter, so speed should be comparable. Anyway, I'm going to start test shooting today or tomorrow and will keep you posted; I don't know what to expect. I abused last year's test string by never waxing it at all, and only applying lube to the center every 50 shots, but with the light weight of the string, brace mark and poundage of this bow, I'm going to wax the center every 25 shots to try to keep it together. I don't really have an explanation why I'm doing this, I have never had problems with serving separation, but I sometimes do crazy things no one else tries. I already tried this test once with Huey, using Kevlar thread woven into the center, and had accuracy issues. I don't know if it was the light weight of the string, but it was plain to see that the Kevlar was not acting the same as the string material itself, and that could have been the trouble. Keep you posted.