Any Feedback on this?

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by jake, Feb 24, 2015.

1. jake

jake Member

2. bunyip slayer

bunyip slayer Active Member

Thats great!like a invisible suit! like the way it folds up.not just good for hunters but hippy bird watchers as well!maybe even the army some how could use it.boarder patrol.

jake likes this.
  3. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I have seen one in the field, and they are very nice! A bit pricey, and most average size guys will be bent over a bit sitting behind it, could make for a long morning, or afternoon. I would still like to try one though! :cool:

jake likes this.
  4. robertyb

robertyb Member

My 6' 4" nephew just bought the Predator and does not have to bend at all sitting in his chair behind it. I am 5' 11" and have no problems with it either. Neither of us have tried the smaller Run & Gun blind yet. It might make him bend over for certain. :)

5. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Be pretty cool for turkeys.

6. robertyb

robertyb Member

That is what he got the larger Predator blind (46") for. I think it will make a better blind for quick same day setups on deer.
    I might break down and get a run n gun ghost blind (26") for turkeys but I already have two DB blinds so can't make up my mind.

7. sruffer1

sruffer1 Member

gille suite

8. bunyip slayer

bunyip slayer Active Member

A gilly style type suit or more like 3-D leaf style made out of the stuff that hide out is made from might work!
    My self ,i dont realy bother with flash camo,brown pants,green king gee shirt,and a shim over my hat and head is about it.but that blind is great idear!looks very effective.good on him for comeing up with something new and different!

9. DeerBoy_NC

DeerBoy_NC Member

Been looking at these for a couple of years now. Looks great, just expensive and heavy. There are others that use mylar and one Shockey supports that you can carry. I wonder about the mylar one in the wind, if it would be loud Still a great idea and something I want to try on my next bison hunt...God willing.....something like this should let me stalk up very close unnoticed.

10. sruffer1

sruffer1 Member

i have 3 different kinds the pancho very light . the string suite everything sticks to the first two. then the jackel i like. this the best nothing sticks to it a good seat is a must to be still