Anyone care to post pics of their crossbows and gear

Discussion in 'General Crossbow Discussion' started by davenj8, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Nice bows! I think I have the uglyest bows ,arrows on here with mis matched colors an made from different bows parts. but they are shooters :p

OldschoolBH likes this.
  2. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I can't wait to put a sit in with this baby! TT on Tree 2.jpg

Mathew57, TX_RDXguy and wildcatter like this.
  3. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Looks like a dandy well built stand!

4. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Thanks Frank, i have a few other seats for it too, and still have my Equalizer Climber. Just want to make sure this one is the chiznit before I let the Equalizer go.

5. wildcatter

wildcatter Member

You will be happy with the Timbertall!!! That is one of there last models it has all the updates, no longer made and hard to find now. I sold these in my shop when they first came out, I have the Super Brute, same stand just a bigger platform and seat,,, for fat boys,,,,, I have been known to nap in mine once in a while on all day sits,,,, Light comfortable and convenient!! NICE!!

6. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I got one of the last ones made from them. It's a shame because the cost of insurance drove him out of business, same really for Equalizer. Also a very nice, leveling climber. I have taken a few tree naps myself, fun waking up!;)

OldschoolBH and wildcatter like this.
  7. GrassKnoll

GrassKnoll New Member

[​IMG][/IMG] My Micro Nightmare

[​IMG]

My Micro Frost
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
    Mathew57, TX_RDXguy, Brubaker and 2 others like this.
  8. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Fine looking bows! hard to beat BEE ,Blazers,Ramcats!

9. bunyip slayer

bunyip slayer Active Member

Cool pics!where you smokeing something in that pic?lol

OldschoolBH and ehntr like this.
  10. GrassKnoll

GrassKnoll New Member

Thanks guys.. Cannot wait for the season to start here in Jersey

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  11. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

3 bows (1).jpg

My 3 are ready, and after all the time and rehab following shoulder surgery, I can cock each one easily. On the left is the 355 SS with my walnut stock, Randy XX75 string stops/quiver mount, and xcaliber Dan's string. We went to the range today and it's still right on from where it was in April. Broadheads shooting well with a little arrow sorting. On the right is the bba Magnum. 13.5"/250#, faster and smoother than the SS, with string by 8 pt. buck. I'd love to have a TT single stage in it for next year, and maybe a Guardian ADF. In the middle is BABU. It's only my emergency backup this year until I find a longer lasting solution for center serving. I really want to hunt with an improved version of it next year, with newer limbs, better riser and stock, and get that dang blue rail powdercoated!;) Love the size, width, balance, and low noise/recoil/vibe of that bow.:D With projects that must be completed and a few obligations, I probably won't get out hunting until after the first day, but plan to get with it after that.

12. Phil Talisman

Phil Talisman Member

I totally agree cant beat a nice piece of real wood with oiled finish by hand.

13. Phil Talisman

Phil Talisman Member

Here is a pic of the new Mantis Crossforce Compound with oil finished Walnut foregrip and cheek rest.Also we are looking for Pro Staffer's that love what they do and of course crossbow's please apply here if you are interested,many thank's,Phil. http://www.talismancrossbows.net/contact-us.html 36283467602_d77b8bfe83_o.jpg 36035989430_f436af9700_o.jpg crossforce.jpg

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    Mathew57 likes this.
  14. TX_RDXguy

TX_RDXguy Member

15. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Patriot at the range.jpg
    bba (1).jpg
    SS ready to go (1).jpg
    I had to laugh when I saw my pic from 2 years ago. These are my 3 now, but the SS is wearing that Trophy Ridge scope, and the Patriot has the Leupy. SS has been shooting 3Ds with the bba front end this summer. Just put the two back together in hunting form. I'll show my compound bow friends what my crossbow shoots like in hunting form.:D Hope I can pull the carbon arrows out of those Rineharts.;)

Mathew57 and TX_RDXguy like this.