Banning the Flag

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by bbahunter, Mar 8, 2015.

1. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

OldschoolBH, Joe and Jack Pine like this.
  2. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Done away with pledge allegiance to flag
    Can,t say merry Christmas
    Obama president
    I say if your here an a American you can honor your history day or whatever but your an American an our flags part of that so all should be proud of it an what it stands for.

What about offending us!!!!!!!!

What,s next an who,s country is this???????:mad:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
    OldschoolBH, bbahunter and Jack Pine like this.
  3. Jack Pine

Jack Pine Active Member

I sure hope one of these easily offended Americans-in-name-only, or foreigners in this country who want to re-create America into some foreign image doesn't try to get my hat off. And I hope the sight of it really burns their butts.
    Jack ><>

Clay, OldschoolBH, Joe and 1 other person like this.
  4. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

That federal court ruling offended me! Somebody needs to grow a pair an get with the program. This is our country's flag, if someone wants to display it, more power to them, if someone is offended by it, they need to suck it up an get on with life.

OldschoolBH, bbahunter and Jack Pine like this.
  5. CaptainEW

CaptainEW Member

Just before my retirement I worked for a company as an operations manager, the company owner hired and entire shift of non-english speaking folks from Mexico. The owner advised me that I would have to take Spanish lessons so that I could converse with his new hires.

I left the job by the end of the day. Why shold I learn Spanish------they came here for work, they need to learn OUR language.We have rights too and those that come here the wrong way are spitting on those that came here and learned culture and language then applied themselves to become citizens of our country. I have no compassion for those that come here the wrong way, or the business owners that hire them (to save money) knowing they are not here properly.

If you want to come here put your "Big Boy" pants on.

Sick of those that are so concerned about everyone elses rights and feelings. If their feelings are so hurt and they are so offended, go home and leave the rest of us alone.

6. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

Bottom line: don't come to this country if you can't economically participate ( legally earn a living ) and speak the English language etc. We have enough dead weight on welfare and other freebies given to these people from the federal government and states. What really grinds my ass is when the state authorities know where there the illegals are and don't deport them etc. etc. etc. :mad:
    And another thing pisses me off, when our Veterans come back, they have to fight tooth and nail for anything to get them back on their feet, and people from other countries get everything handed to them. :mad:
    Years ago when his country was in it's infancy people from other countries ( immigrants ) were willing to bust their ass and put good hard work and expertise into the country , to make a better life for themselves. Now, these people come for a hand out.
    Thanks to OBAMA and the corrupt politictians.

7. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425835588.887036.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Jack Pine

Jack Pine Active Member

If it wasn't so sad, if it wasn't so close to the truth, that would be funny. I'll tell you what's sadder than that though; the American people elected him TWICE. Anyone can make a mistake and get fooled ONCE, but the fact that this guy got elected TWICE doesn't speak well of the intelligence level of the average American.

9. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

Tell me about it Jack :rolleyes: Once was bad enough but twice is absolutely unforgivable! Its funny how you hear so many people say they didn't vote for him, but yet he got in twice :mad:

OldschoolBH and Jack Pine like this.
  10. Jack Pine

Jack Pine Active Member

If I was that stupid, I wouldn't want to admit it publicly either.

OldschoolBH and bbahunter like this.
  11. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

:D

12. Jack Pine

Jack Pine Active Member

The communists came up with a brilliant idea and stupes in the US have never connected the dots. It goes like this:
    Let's put communists into places of influence like public education. Let's create new opportunities for the state to have American kids at an even earlier age, like "head start" so that we can have them longer than mom and dad has them and have greater access to expose them to the "evils of capitalism" at an even earlier age. And THEN, we'll get idiot-Americans to pay for it all with their own tax money!! THEN when the kids get old enough to get away from the evil influence of their parents, we'll convince them to go to institutions of "higher learning", and we'll get them to pay exorbitant amounts of money so that we can accomplish our goals, and before anyone wakes up, it will be too late for them to do a thing about it. Brilliant.

OldschoolBH and bbahunter like this.
  13. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

14. CaptainEW

CaptainEW Member

California Universities

Well there we go, the home of the intellectuals, the same patriotic people that spit on American Troops as they walked through airports in the 60's and 70's. We changed to civilian clothes if routed through California on our way home, to avoid the welcome that a uniformed troop would receive in California Airports.

I had far more respect for the NVA at least they chose a side and stuck with it.

Jack Pine, Delta-Stan and bbahunter like this.
  15. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Makes me proud to be a member of this forum an seems like a lot of hunters have a lot in common an some common since about what's right an wrong. is it because we live in the real world an more in touch with it an see things as they are an don,t live in la la land ?????

OldschoolBH, Joe and bbahunter like this.
  16. Jack Pine

Jack Pine Active Member

LOL BBA, I must be psychic, I got my answer to your post in before you posted it! I have no idea at all how that happened!!!

bbahunter likes this.
  17. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

I re- submitted it, I thought I forgot something but didn't :eek::D

18. Jack Pine

Jack Pine Active Member

Well dang, there goes my chance to make money on the psychic hotline LOL

OldschoolBH likes this.
  19. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

20. Jack Pine

Jack Pine Active Member

MB, I am constantly in stunned amazement at the numbers of people who live in la la land. If communism is such a great idea, why hasn't it ever worked anywhere? If communism is such a great idea, why does it have to be enforced by the point of a gun? If communism is such a great idea that has never worked, even at the point of a gun, what makes communist dupes think it will work this time? How can otherwise intelligent human beings get led down this path? I'm just a unsophisticated redneck so I hope some intellectual type will be able to explain it to someone as obviously stupid as myself, because I just don't get it.
    Jack ><>

OldschoolBH, Joe and bbahunter like this.