Bextrix whacks another one

Discussion in 'Crossbow Hunting - Deer' started by Masboy, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

son wacked another one today with his bonus tag in MD with the bextrix I made him . Got an eight before an a seven today an both were shot out of the same tree . another rage kill at 25yd ,this time he used the 2.3 cut rage extreme an a pass thru with axe cuts on enter , exit holes :oops: he spotted it walking away an it turned an came in to the grunt call. 14-1/2 inch stroke bextrix hard on deer as he said it went 5 yds an fell over.

I had a good day also out on the river an caught big smallies,flatheads,white perch but no walleye again. seen no deer but seen Eagles,mink,ducks an lots of squirrels . Plenty of leaves still on an hard to see much from the water but the hills are turning brown.water in the creek I launch in was 41 degrees this morning an the river 46 ,warm water discharge 55 degrees.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  2. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Sounds like a great day for you and your son. Congrats! Love to hear stories of the Masboy frankenbows takin' down the deer!:D

3. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Sweeeeet!

4. MI_Bowhunter

MI_Bowhunter Member

Great day, congrats to him!!

xcaliber and jacol84 like this.
  5. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Congrats, Franks & Sons, hunting, fishing, keeping the critters in fear :D.
    Those Matrix limbs really shine around a 14" draw with a nice heavy arrow.....

xcaliber and jacol84 like this.