Black eagle zombie arrows

Discussion in 'Crossbow Bolts & Broadheads' started by Masboy, Jun 3, 2014.

1. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I shoot them at 50 yards without any significant drop differential, compared to other bolts I shoot. I am not one to even weigh my bolts or arrows, I simply set them up and shoot. Utilitarian is my approach to near everything. I shoot these from my EM330 and they are deadly accurate. Granted, I use 100 gr broad heads. I am not a competition archer, I am a hunter, and even there, the bullseye is found with ease, and I don't need to be a bullseye shooter.
    Bingo! Well said. ;)

XcaliburFX likes this.
  2. XcaliburFX

XcaliburFX Member

I know I am new here, but from my experience the only thing that has ever affected my accuracy with the Black Eagle Arrows Zombie Slayers, was a low hanging thin limb that I did not see in the dim light of the hollow I was hunting. I missed a nice 8 pointer (a clean miss) because of this. arrrg But they are deadly accurate and the Best arrows on the market, as far as I my opinion goes.

And btw, xcaliber / 'ol Dan can set you up with some fine custom cut Zombies. :)

3. 8ptbuk

8ptbuk Active Member

I'm like Brad ! I'm a hard core hunter ! I've got the executioners and love them ! Next I'm trying the Zombies , what amazes me is the consistently of Black Eagle Arrows .

OldschoolBH likes this.
  4. btk

btk New Member

20 inch be zs hard 2 beat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

OldschoolBH likes this.
  5. OldschoolBH

OldschoolBH Member

Same here Brad. I shoot Spynal Tapps w/100gr SF Edge's and I'm shooting 2" groups at 40yds all day long, that's good enough for me. I have to brag a little since I'm an old fart, I shot a doe last season, 30yds at dark thirty. Couldn't hardly see her except through my scope down in a swamp bottom. 1/4ing away left to right perfect plane through the back left ribs and out through the right shoulder. She didn't go 15yds. :D

6. btk

btk New Member

Yessss!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk