Brace Height on Matrix and Mag-Tip

Discussion in 'Crossbow Hunting - Deer' started by 8ptbuk, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Same here, but the competition is tough for the consumer dollars. But Excals last so darn long that even the old ones still shoot great.

xcaliber likes this.
  2. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I keep thinking of my Vortex, that bow was indestructible. Had a few dry fires, zero limb damage, and it was very consistent speed wise. Yes, about 6 FPS slower than advertised, but every shot was!;) Almost picked one up off eBay a few months back, but decided to save my ruples for a new Micro.

Oppie and jacol84 like this.
  3. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Yepper, they are mostly bullet proof. It's the simplicity of design. I saw a little vixen that tried to lure me in but I staid strong an said Nope, not today friend.

jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  4. 8ptbuk

8ptbuk Member

I sure enjoy shooting my Exocet 200 ! I honestly dread My 380. About 30 shots and I'm done ! I can see my Exocet beng my full time bow before long.

xcaliber and Oppie like this.
  5. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Got the 355 Micro, and crank. I do like the smaller frame bows in the stand. The Matrix 330 is pretty easy to cock, and that speed is plenty too.

6. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

I use a rope cocker or a crank on my matrix's but I don't see any real difference which ever way I cock em, they still hit the same spot or very little difference.

xcaliber likes this.