Bushnell XLT Crossbow Scope

Discussion in 'General Crossbow Discussion' started by xcaliber, Nov 28, 2017.

1. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Anyone use one? Natchez Shooting Supply has a new one going for $49.99, it is listed everywhere for $117 or more. Bushnell discontinued it, but it has their lifetime warranty. Don't know if they're making another crossbow model in the future, or not. It's got my attention for that price though.:confused::rolleyes:

2. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

$63. total with FedEx shipping, and rounding up .81 for the NRA. I had to! ;):cool: I'll post a review when I get her mounted, and sighted in. I might be selling a totally restored Leupold Crossbones if this baby does the job!:rolleyes:

Oppie likes this.
  3. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Bushnell Trophy XLT Crossbow Scope - 2-7x36mm DOA Crossbow Reticle 33-11' FOV 5" Eye Relief Matte BH732736XB 1 $44.99
    Natchez Catalog 60N 1 $0.00
    Subtotal $44.99
    Shipping $17.15
    NRA Roundup $0.86
    Grand Total $63.00

Thank you, Natchez Shooters Supplies, INC.

Excuse me, .086 to the NRA:D:cool:

jacol84 and Oppie like this.
  4. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Inquiring minds need to know :).

xcaliber likes this.
  5. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Damn Love It Button ain't working!:eek: For that price, heck yeah! :cool: I have the handgun scope from Bushnell on my .50 Cal ML Pistol, and that biach is tough!;) Hoping this is as good!

6. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

You can sell your crossbones an have money left over! Sweet!

xcaliber likes this.
  7. MI_Bowhunter

MI_Bowhunter Member

Not that one but have multiple Bushnell scopes on various rifles and muzzleloaders. Neved had a problem with any of them.

xcaliber and Oppie like this.
  8. FINN

FINN Member

I bought one last year, really just a rifle scope with a x-bow reticle. Way too big for me, but would be ok on rifle. I sold mine.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

9. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Hope it works out for you, Dan. It will be interesting to see what you think about those aiming dots for 30,40,etc.

10. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Well, the plan is to put this one on my Matrix 330, and the Nikon Bolt on the Micro 355, we'll see when it gets here.

jacol84 and Oppie like this.
  11. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Got the scope today, more to come. It seems solid, the lines are thin, and the light transmission seems good staring out of the doorway into the woods. Not mounting it today, maybe tomorrow on the 330 Matrix since I bumped the scope a good one knocking it off the top of my bed cover one afternoon!:eek: It could be fine, but I have not taken the time to shoot it. Anyway, the big plan is to pop the Nikon Bolt on the Micro, small bow, short scope!:cool:

12. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Boyz an their Toyz :p.

xcaliber likes this.
  13. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Well, still on sale so i got one for the 330 Matrix since I put the other one on the 380 Matrix, and will put the Nikon Bolt on the Micro 355, just trying to keep my arse off the sofa!:D:p

jacol84 likes this.
  14. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

At that price I am so tempted to scarf one up just because.

xcaliber likes this.
  15. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I think you'll like it on a Matrix or Mag Tip model just fine. I set it on the 380, and have not touched it since dialed in, not a smidge of movement. Holds real nice, and I like the glass, the crosshairs could be thicker, but looking at into the deer woods after dark, I can still line up the subsequent markers just fine. Anxious to hunt in fall with this scope.

Oppie and jacol84 like this.
  16. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Thanks Dan, I could have one before spring gobbler if I get my act together :).

xcaliber and jacol84 like this.
  17. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Estimated delivery: Saturday, March 24, 2018 :p

xcaliber likes this.
  18. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I think you're going to be very pleased!

Oppie likes this.
  19. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

That will give me a good excuse to get shooting, when the snow isn't blowing sideways :p through the back lawn.

xcaliber likes this.
  20. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Hang in there Bruce, won't be long until the air conditioner is running!:eek::cool::D

Oppie likes this.