Ever do this

Discussion in 'Crossbow Bolts & Broadheads' started by Masboy, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

First for me :confused: heck I,m shooting it :p
    1DC0E4C9-C096-466D-B099-713D8453D618_zps2cm4hjqv.jpg

Joe likes this.
  2. City Rat

City Rat Member

On my phone I can't tell what am I looking at. What did ya do?

3. robertyb

robertyb Member

He put on a wrap and mounted his vanes backwards. And Nope...never tried that.

4. City Rat

City Rat Member

Ah gotcha

5. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

First time the apprentice did an arrow he did just that, we called it a Hot Rod. Never shot the dang thing though, let us know how she flies, might take accuracy to another level!:cool:

6. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

thing shot great till one vane came off as I ran out of blue glue awhile back an seen no difference in accuracy at 20 yd. hard to make a Excalibur shoot bad​

Jack Pine and xcaliber like this.
  7. Jack Pine

Jack Pine Active Member

LOL that's funny Frank!!! The Victoria's Secret commercial must have been on at the time LOL. Looks to me like it would fly OK though, but might have quite a buzz. Have you ever tried 2-fletching, with one vane 180 degrees across from the other? Doesn't work too bad really.

xcaliber likes this.
  8. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Never tried it but will :oops:

9. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

I just want to know more about the commercial I missed :eek: :D Darn it.

10. glassman_48

glassman_48 Member

Masboy,
    I put a chain on backwards on my firewood processor, just took the first inch through the log to figure that one out:) Man that was fun.

11. William II

William II New Member

Ok, now leave all the cuss words out and tell me what is the first thing you said when you realized what you did!........Just like I thought, you said something nasty!!!;)