First garden meal

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Stalker

Stalker Member

I cut out the carbs/ sugar and it has worked. I eat a lot of meat which isn't great but the pounds have come off. Look into the Keto diet Jeff. I'm not a true follower but have burned off a lot of fat.

Jack Pine and jacol84 like this.
  2. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

My daughter & her fiance did well on the Keto diet, although she complained of missing eating certain foods they both lost weight.

xcaliber and Stalker like this.
  3. Stalker

Stalker Member

Yeah there is a lot you have to give up. But you get to eat as much as you want just no carbs. Which works for me even though I cheat a little :eek::D.

Oppie likes this.
  4. Stalker

Stalker Member

Living off the land guys:D Spotted bass,cucumbers cut the lazy man way and tomatoes tonight.:D 20190621_184631.jpg 20190621_185026.jpg _ Ate about 90% of it myself. The wife doesn't like tomatoes and prefers her cucs cut the normal way. Man I'm stuffed:eek: 20190621_193113.jpg

TX_RDXguy, Oppie and xcaliber like this.
  5. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

These Keto , South Beach, etc diets are all derivatives of the Atkins diet really. Funny how things tend to come back around.

Stalker and Oppie like this.
  6. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Looks good guys, kinda jealous! I love fish & sea food but haven't ate anything out of the Suskyhanner for many years years now.

7. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

My sons fishing below the dam at the head of the Chesapeake been telling me how good of eating the stripers been they were catching.these stripers come up the bay from the ocean ,so figure it,s ok to eat a few of the ones I caught:oops::rolleyes::p

8. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Looks great. We have some Zucchini on the vines, so it won't be long here.:)

xcaliber likes this.
  9. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I just ate one an delishes ,can,t wait to try different fillings.mabye even a breakfast one with asparagus ,egg,bacon ,cheese .

Stalker, jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  10. Stalker

Stalker Member

We've had them with Italian style venison,taco style and Chicken and bacon. Onions and pepper are a must with all:D. Bacon egg and cheese sounds good too. I dont know about asparagus though:eek::D. I made my first batch of home made salsa after picking over 50 ripe tomatoes last Sunday.:eek: I only have 4 plants and picked about 15 more today!:eek::eek::D:D 20190630_121938.jpg

Jack Pine, xcaliber and jacol84 like this.