Found this in my garage

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Went out to my garage this morning an found this,a Yamaha 350 two stroke banshee in great shape with lots of high dollar parts on it :oops: needs carb work but what a fine piece. I can,t wait to take a ride on this speed machine.awhile back I found a brand new Yamaha YZ 250 two stroke sitting there . never a dull moment around here ,seems like every week I see something one of them bought .best thing is I get to shoot,ride there toys without having to buy any :p to bad I couldn't talk one of them into buying a tractor an leaving it here

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    Munch007, Oppie, jacol84 and 3 others like this.
  2. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Got some good,bad news on this thing :eek: it,s a full race stroker motor with ,racing transmission,900$ exhaust with all kinds of high end motor work, parts for hp. the bad we found the steel sleeved cylinders need bored a little ,one of the hotrod brand crank rods was bent meaning needs new crankshaft:eek: took the cylinders to a special motor machine shop that knows there stuff .the guy looked at the parts an said this thing should run on alcohol:confused: he said a couple things to do an it can be run off a minimum of 103 octane. cylinders are getting done an waiting to see what pistons are needed.really looking forward to getting a ride on this thing as it,s long ,low an feels great when I sit on it:oops:

jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  3. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Frank, try to act your age when you get it done!:p:eek::cool:

jacol84 likes this.
  4. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Lol! I do most times as hide don,t grow back as quick when you get older an everything hurts more :p

Oppie, jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  5. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

So true, so true!

6. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

When you get it done up Don't forget the action photo's, and the Dr's comments :p.

xcaliber likes this.
  7. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I,ll let the boy that,s the owner an doing most the work do all the wild stuff:p I,m just his helper looking to ride it some for fun ,playtime:p all kind of rides in my garage an he said pick one an go with him an his buddy,s riding today:rolleyes: I passed as I don,t need to get hurt :oops:

Oppie and xcaliber like this.
  8. Munch007

Munch007 Member

Remember ... rubber side down ;)

xcaliber likes this.
  9. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Be careful Buddy! :eek::cool:

10. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Need video proof or it didn't happen!

xcaliber likes this.