Got bored last night

Discussion in 'General Crossbow Discussion' started by Stalker, May 22, 2019.

1. Stalker

Stalker Member

I got a little bored last night waiting for the Atlanta Braves game to come on. I always hate when their playing on the west coast!:mad:

Anyhow I had the energy so I made another video.:eek: I'm liking the new arrows I made :D

2. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Shooting is addictive:oops: now running nightshift ,I see the wife getting you some therapy soon :p
    Hope you have as good of luck as I did when I was younger.wife insisted that I go to the Mariage counselor with her,I got straitened out with just one visit ,they told her she was the one that was all wrong:oops: never was asked to go again for the past 30 years :D

Last edited: May 22, 2019
    bbahunter, 8ptbuk, Jack Pine and 3 others like this.
  3. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Obviously, that answer was not very good ($$)for their practice. Wonder if they now have a policy “Don’t tell the truth if it hurts business.” ;)

Stalker likes this.
  4. Stalker

Stalker Member

She was in bed fast asleep Frank:D She'll never know:D. I gave up drinking a long time ago! I've got to do something bad:eek:;)

xcaliber likes this.
  5. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I don't drink much these days either, not good for the ticker!:eek:

Stalker likes this.
  6. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I never could get a taste for alcohol ,just never tasted good too me ,I,m simple enough without it :confused:my wife was pretty so I never needed it :p .

Jack Pine, xcaliber and Stalker like this.
  7. robertyb

robertyb Member

That should get you a few Brownie points if she reads it. :p

jacol84 and Stalker like this.
  8. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Lol! I,m not like the rest of the guys on here :oops:brownie points are hard to come by for me anymore :rolleyes: :p

9. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

LOL, the only thing it seems I get out of making my wife happy (when I can actually do that), is the expectation that I'm going to do something like that again. Nothing of any value that I can see.:rolleyes:

Stalker likes this.