Great deal cabelas

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Went with son to Christiana mall cabelas in Delaware. headed for the bargin cave an the same matrix grizzly I seen there before hanging with the package of varizone,quiver ,arrows with camo thumb hole stock I think with price of 492 $ no sales tax an a 40 percent off that mark. Makes it around 292$out the door:oops: son bought 2 pair carhart insulated brown bibs 35$ apiece that go for around 100$ each .

they had BSA adj ao Air gun scopes 2x7 ,4x by 32 for 31-35$ that sell for around 80$ on there tag. I had a coupon for 10$ off of 40$ or more so got a shell holder an some 460 240g xtp mag bullets. like I told my son only a bargin if you need it :pI should have bought the bow an parted it out.son gave me one pair of the carharts an bought me a red robin burning love burger :oops:yum,yum but hot :eek::p

jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  2. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Yep, you would have made some $$ on that deal.

3. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

At that price I could do a round trip and still make a buck :), but Ole Blue needs brake work :( an Mrs Judy needs a sink installed dead:. Never mind o_O, Just Say NO!

xcaliber likes this.
  4. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Same here as other things here at home need attention ,money's tight an I've had my prioritys wrong for quite sometime o_O at least that,s what I've been told :rolleyes::p I just want to have fun :p

Stalker, xcaliber and 8ptbuk like this.
  5. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Huh, think I heard that same thing :p.

xcaliber likes this.
  6. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Seems like we have some snow coming to the hills this week, we made out yesterday an missed the ice part an got snow instead.

xcaliber likes this.
  7. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

More nasty weather is all I need :confused: we had a school delay this morning with some ice an my driveways still iced in places. I was out early this morning in my garage reloading some shells an didn,t realize how cold I was till I came in an started thawing out :confused: I did get some shooting in this evening while the monster inlaw snoozed in her chair .

xcaliber likes this.
  8. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Something about that just sounds wrong :p.
    My wife is all wound up about the coming snow storm, the closer it gets the more the morons predict we'll get. I did a quick scrape on the driveway yesterday and it's covered over again this morning :rolleyes:. All I know is the 6x6 is full of gas and ready to show the snow who's the boss :D, I ain't scared :cool: of a little snow :p.

jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  9. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Not worried here as I got my shooting in this morning as all the girls sleep:p

xcaliber and jacol84 like this.
  10. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

I was home alone most of the day so I got some quiet time today :p , get to play Snow plow man tomorrow, Yeee Haaaaa!

xcaliber likes this.
  11. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Boys an our toys :p I don,t think we're every going to grow up :p

Oppie and xcaliber like this.
  12. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I know when I grow up that there is whole bunch of stuff I'm not doing!:cool::eek:

Oppie likes this.
  13. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Lol!!!!

xcaliber likes this.
  14. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Don't know. Got gas for the snow blower and it's all ready to go. That ususally means we don't get much. Course I don't live in the great white north.;)

15. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I ran out to get a new one a couple years back on the weatherman's prediction of a bad snow storm, we got NADA! :eek:

16. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

I waited until around 4 this afternoon to push the snow around, it had changed to sleet an freezing rain by then. We had around 6" by then the last I was out it was still a mixed mess. Be out again tomorrow finishing what I didn't do today :D.

xcaliber likes this.
  17. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

You can keep that white stuff up there as we just had sum freezing rain,ice this morning .then around 10 am it turned to all rain an poured down for a couple hours.wet sloppy mess till it drys or freezes up.

18. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

It'll be heavy & icy tomorrow, it's back down to 26 degrees already. More fun and freezing crap coming around the end of the week, Ye Ha, ha not so much.

xcaliber likes this.
  19. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Be safe my senior brothers. We have to take it bit by bit sometimes.

Oppie likes this.
  20. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I just got a sale flyer with the savage sv heavy barrel for 269$ after all the rebates feb 10,11 an must be the deal I read about others on got awhile back. great buy an no sales tax at Delaware cabelas. I never owned a savage that I can remember but my uncle has a few an says there shooters. Son went to the sportsman show yesterday at Harrisburg an said not that crowded on count of the bad weather I guess.

xcaliber and Oppie like this.