Grizz Trick = boring

Discussion in 'Crossbow Bolts & Broadheads' started by jacol84, Oct 13, 2016.

1. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Grizz Trick after.jpg

Through the deer, breaking ribs on entry and exit. Into the ground. Still spins straight. Blades are dull, but look resharpenable, if I want to do that. Boring old Grizz Trick. Guess I won't look for new broadheads for a little while anyway.;)

Joe, OldschoolBH, bbahunter and 2 others like this.
  2. Delta-Stan

Delta-Stan Member

Hi.......

Yeeaahh, thats what German blades can do :)

be safe

Stan

Joe and OldschoolBH like this.
  3. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Nice, lot of folks love those heads.

4. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

That what my arrows are wearing :D. No worries with the Grizztrick!

5. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Fine heads! an one of few that you can practice,hunt with without feral damage an like said will spin like a top afterward .

OldschoolBH and Oppie like this.
  6. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

They make a nice hole in my 18-1 target :D and anything else I poke with em :D:D. I go for a fixed wide blade cause they let the air outta them quicker :), that's red neck for big blood trails!

OldschoolBH likes this.
  7. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I,ve shot quite a few heads thru my 5/8 quarry belt an check out there cut an the grizztricks sure make a impressive hole . never used them on a deer yet as there my sons an I can,t get rid of my slicktrick magnums as they are indestructible .

8. Delta-Stan

Delta-Stan Member

Hi....

If you want to try the Grizztrick, just get some blades and put them into the ferrules you've got already.

be safe

Stan

9. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Yes indeed, and I can put a wicked sharp edge on em really easy, :D even with nicks and gouges in the blades, never bent a feral :p. Nicked my thumb and bled like a stuck pig :confused:

10. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

I keep a new pack of spare blades, just like spare ammo :p They last forever.

11. WyoHunter

WyoHunter Member

Work great on hogs too!