Here's my C. E. Let's see yours.

Discussion in 'Carbon Express Crossbows' started by Mike41, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Mike41

Mike41 Member

image.jpg image.jpg I love my Carbon Express CX-2!! As you can see I use ALLOT of silencers and vibration dampening! It's topped with a PARKER RedHot PinPoint scope. AWESOME scope. Just dial your distance and shoot. Good out to 85 yards. Shoots 385fps. Dropped a solid 8 point from 32 yards this year. Heart shot pass through. Deer went 30 yards and expired in less than 45 sec image.jpg image.jpg onds. Happy the deer did not suffer.

MI_Bowhunter, smokinjoe and bbahunter like this.
  2. 8ptbuk

8ptbuk Active Member

Nice bow ! Congrats on the buck also .

3. Mike41

Mike41 Member

Thanks It was an 8 pt Buck. Lol.

4. Mike41

Mike41 Member

How do you add folks to an active friends list on this site?

5. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Sharp looking bow all decked out ! fine looking buck!

6. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Nice looking crossbow, and Congrats on the nice 8 pointer! :)

7. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Nice on both.

8. smokinjoe

smokinjoe New Member

My Pile Driver 390
    20180111_102117[737].jpg

Stalker, xcaliber and Oppie like this.
  9. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I'm thinking I might need a wheelie Xbow! Very nice looking rigs, and speeds!

10. Stalker

Stalker Member

I was eyeballing the Piledriver before I got my recurve.I read 1 bad review that I wont repeat that made me shy away. I hope it serves you well and was just a fluke.Looks nice to me.

xcaliber likes this.
  11. smokinjoe

smokinjoe New Member

I had read a lot of reviews one bad said he returned it and that the rail for the scoped flex almost down to the barrel but when I shoulder one at a local bow shop that was just not the case. It feels real good and the quality is great trigger pull is nice with no creep and the adjustability is nice and the price was awesome. I did go through every screw and bolt and re-torque the with my wheeler fat wrench and found some needed torqueing.

xcaliber, Stalker and jacol84 like this.
  12. Stalker

Stalker Member

Sounds like we read the same review.Glad it was just that bow.I figured it probably was but was itching to try a recurve anyway. Does CE list what arrow weight they use to get the 390 fps. It seems there has been a flood of Poe Lang bows on that platform lately.

13. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

I really miss Mike on the forums. He was always very enthusiastic and passionate about his crossbows. R.I.P. Mike.

robertyb and FINN like this.
  14. smokinjoe

smokinjoe New Member

Mine says minimum bolt grain 380 so I imagine that 's what that might use but I have a Chronograph coming so I can check speed this weekend.

Stalker likes this.
  15. Stalker

Stalker Member

16. Jon Erdmann

Jon Erdmann New Member

Great success in the hunt... just the other day I took the plunge and purchased the CX X-Force Blade Pro. Up until some range time at our local indoor shops range, I had never shot one before.... dang I'm in love.