Huge sale!

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by xcaliber, Oct 10, 2017.

1. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Check out Wings Supply, broad heads, ground blinds, etc. Slashed prices!

Oppie, FINN and MI_Bowhunter like this.
  2. FINN

FINN Member

Thanks much, dozen heads for price of 3. Nice.... Also picked up some lighted Nocks cheap.
    Almost forgot about that place, years ago got their fliers like a newspaper. Ordered lots from them . Thanks again

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

xcaliber likes this.
  3. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Wow, way to distract a guy. Would it be wrong to buy my wife Broadheads for our anniversary this weekend ? :p:p:p

4. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I don't know Bruce, she might like that a lot more than we know!:p:D Better than a washing machine!:eek:

Oppie likes this.
  5. glassman_48

glassman_48 Member

If you buy her broadheads, and she does not like them, I could give you my address;)

Oppie and xcaliber like this.
  6. FINN

FINN Member

All my stuff came quick and right on!!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

7. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

That's always good! I didn't order anything this time, I have an old Vietnam Veteran Forum friend that wanted a string made in certain colors with whiskers to match his patch from the war. I did that for him, and we have kept in touch now going on 4 years. He bought some Zombie Slayers from me for his 380 Matrix cheap, they were used, and he needed some, so I convinced myself I needed to make up a dozen for me. Well, last summer he contacted me and said he had two boxes of mixed broadheads, all new. He wanted me to post them to sell for him. He offered me a fee to do all the work. I asked him to just sell me the lot for what he wanted, and I made him a new string to boot. I traded some off to another Vietnam Veteran for his Ape Tails for crossbow bolts which I had just bought, but I could not say no to him. Anyway, I kept 5 packs of 125 grain Muzzy Trokar fixed heads, and I have already accumulated about 60 other heads, so I'm set. I did almost pull the trigger on that Double Bull Blind though, what a deal on that one!;)

jacol84 and bbahunter like this.
  8. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Thank You Dan, that's a good thing you did :)

jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  9. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Thanks, but thank you guys! You put everything on the line for us, there is nothing greater in my mind!

jacol84 likes this.