I have an addiction!

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by xcaliber, Mar 11, 2019.

1. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Thanks for the information Bruce, thinking even harder now. I hear the triggers are fantastic in them. Your take?

2. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Same here. That's one reason when my darling bought her own carry piece she picked out a Taurus PT709 slim 9mm with the laser red dot. In bright sun light you lose the dot but any other time it's great. I'm to used to using sights to aim though so it's a toss up for me which I prefer.

xcaliber likes this.
  3. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I have been reconsidering the Sig Sauer guns lately too after playing with my buds at the range. Not sure which model it is, but a nice carry piece for sure. I want to get away from the striker fire guns all together really. That said, the PPS is next on my discard list!:cool:

4. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Heck, that nice hard trigger pull is good exercise for your trigger finger :p only way I can shoot triggers like that ,is off a good rest. that,s why I like my old kimber 45 auto ,it has the best trigger I ever shot on a semi auto for accuracy. when it comes to a carry gun I got spoiled carrying the light weight glock . triggers not great but holds lots of rounds,reliable ,accurate ,ready to go bang . I figure if I,m going to hit anything when I,m excited with a handgun, it better be up close .

xcaliber likes this.
  5. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Yep! Don't feel real good with Striker's lately, even the Glock's which are excellent guns. I love them, and trust my life to one, but for me I need a hammer fired gun for some reason.:rolleyes:

Munch007 likes this.