I might be in trouble.

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by xcaliber, Dec 23, 2017.

1. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Went out shopping today for last minute gifts, mostly booze. LOL. :p Got on the computer in our family room and the Wife had left the browser open. Floor Plans for Single Level Homes. I'm too afraid to ask questions at this point.:eek:

2. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

:eek: is right.:rolleyes:

My wife is on Realtor.com all the time, and aspires to be Joanna Gaines. I tell her she'll have to divorce me, and marry a 40 something, skilled contractor.;) Wouldn' t mind moving if we can move to the country where I can shoot my crossbows in the yard.:)

xcaliber likes this.
  3. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Mine don,t know how to use a computer o_O I was always told to keep them bare footed,knocked up:D

xcaliber likes this.
  4. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

My darling is on the computer most of the day but shes working :) or gone to the Lycoming courthouse, 90 minutes one way :p. She gets so involved in her work she'll work 10-11 hours an hardly hear a word I say :oops: most of the time. That not a bad thing at all :D.

jacol84 likes this.
  5. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I started looking together with Sandy today at plans. We are miles apart on where, and such still. I reminded her several times that I am the man. :eek::D She gave me an anatomy lesson, and a brush up on the legal system here in Indiana. We're closer to a decision than ever.:cool: We do agree on the time frame of 4 years though.;)

Oppie and jacol84 like this.
  6. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Funny how that works :p. You know, Happy wife, Happy life :rolleyes:....

xcaliber and jacol84 like this.
  7. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

10-4 on the :rolleyes:.;)

xcaliber and Oppie like this.
  8. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

She wants to move from one subdivision to another, come on man! :cool:

9. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Nooooooooo dead:

xcaliber likes this.
  10. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Right! I just might have to learn how to do hair & nails if I want to get out in the stix.:eek::p

11. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

I'd go for the Hot red hair an Black nails :)

12. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Funny, my email popped up that I got likes, we're looking at house plans right now. Still have a difference of where, and what type of property we're looking for. I'm not budging..........much!:D:p

13. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

No neighbors are good neighbors,stand you ground Dan:rolleyes: :p

xcaliber and jacol84 like this.
  14. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

My goal is a bit ambitious, but realistic. I'm wanting 10 to 20 acres for the house to be built on, or we find an existing home that is one level, and has the hunting woods I want. If we build I plan to clear about 3/4 of an acre around the house for a well groomed yard, garden, and possibly a pool. Sandy is also being realistic with her mindset of two homes, one for the winter, one for the other 8 months of the year. We have 4 years to muddle through all of this, I just want to have the plans in hand before we press play! ;)

15. robertyb

robertyb Member

Simple, find the place you want and after deer season every year rent a long term place somewhere in Florida and becomes "snowbirds". She will be warm and happy and it will be cheaper than owning and maintaining two separate homes.

16. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Robert, we think about that as an option too. We just think it would be easier to come & go to our own place setup the way we like it. Heck, in four years we might be ready for separate homes!:eek: