I'll get him next time!

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by xcaliber, Jan 20, 2019.

1. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Went out shooting last Monday with one of my oldest & best buddies. He has become the handgun dude in the last ten years or so. Anyway, I have not shot my Walther PPQ or PPS in a while, and quickly realized how bad I was against Jeff. Not to mention that all of his handguns have upgraded sights installed on them, mostly Trijicon, but two have TruGlo which I thought were brighter. Anyway, I was not particularly sold on any of them, and after hours of research decided to go with these! XS Standard Dot with Tritium front & back. With these you just "Dot the I" which makes quick shooting in low light nearly fool proof. I'm hoping to go back next Monday afternoon, and at least compete!:cool:

[​IMG]

bbahunter and jacol84 like this.
  2. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I love that !

xcaliber likes this.
  3. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

That's sure pretty :).

xcaliber likes this.
  4. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Here is a night shot of these. I like these! :cool: Hard to take the picture & hold still, sorry for the wobbler!

[​IMG]

bbahunter and jacol84 like this.
  5. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Cool!

xcaliber likes this.
  6. 8ptbuk

8ptbuk Active Member

Dan, Have a Set of XS Big Dot on my Glock 27 and really like them. Plenty accurate at self defense ranges. Really pops out at you in low light also !

xcaliber likes this.
  7. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Thanks Mike, I have not gone shooting with these yet, next Monday I'm taking my bud out for dinner & beers after the range. I do like these a lot, we'll see how I do!:cool:

Oppie likes this.