Indoor range

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

image.png Been so rainy ,windy I needed a place to do some shooting,even if it,s close range like I shoot most of my deer. I now use the loft above my garage ,I put a target against the wall an rigged a flood light above it . I have a light in the middle an a big door I open on the end I shoot from.been shooting most of the day with my recurve . will be great this winter an on nasty days shooting bows,pellet guns.even hand guns ,as I can take my tractor an set a big oak block up at the top door an roll it over to the wall .nothings going thru a 24 inch thick white oak block .
    image.png

bbahunter, jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  2. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Looks warm & dry, I'm coming over! :D

bbahunter likes this.
  3. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

That'll work.

bbahunter likes this.
  4. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

All welcome anytime! I took the stairs an little deck off outside,so now up a latter inside to enter with a drop hatch I can close too keeps the women,rif raf out :D

bbahunter, xcaliber and Oppie like this.
  5. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Looks a lot like the 2nd floor of my garage, except mine full of crap, kids crap, moms crap, and I have a few things stashed away up there.

bbahunter and xcaliber like this.
  6. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Same here as most is everyone else’s ,everytime someone comes over I try to give them something .heck if all the junk was gone I would live up there just to get away from all the females in my house:p I was tuning my recurve up there out of the wind ,trying all different things to get consistant . one of the hardest things I ever did ,trying to do everything the same over an over ,shot after shot:confused: I learn one thing then forget two others:confused::p

bbahunter and Oppie like this.