Little snow

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

We could always just surprise him someday Dan an just show up :eek: :p after a few beers old rockstar would have nothing over us :p

Oppie, jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  2. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Thanks gentlemen but I'd be very happy if the snow goes south of me, about 4 hours south of me would be good so Frank can play with his tractors and four wheelers, I'm good here!!

jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  3. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

[​IMG]

Oppie and jacol84 like this.
  4. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I don,t drive much , but could take a ride to hunt for my buddy Oppie for a visit :oops:
    image.png

xcaliber and Oppie like this.
  5. robertyb

robertyb Member

They are calling for 1 to 2" tonight here. If we get 1" they will cancelled the schools and 2" will shut down this section of the State. :rolleyes:dead:

6. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Was calling for rain here,now 3-5 inches an may change a fe more times before anything gets here.

7. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Looks like 2-5 inches of snow here ;), of coarse I have to take Mrs Judy's car to the shop to get the AWD fixed for the 3rd time o_O, maybe they'll get the right sensor this time....

xcaliber likes this.
  8. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Gotta love that newer stuff :confused::p

xcaliber likes this.
  9. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Bruce, you probably do this, but I'll suggest it anyway. You have to shift them in & out of 4 wheel drive at least once a week to make sure stuff don't get stuck with rust, or muck! The mechanic at the dealership told me to that with my Tacoma, and it has never stuck on me!

Oppie likes this.
  10. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Yepper, I do try to do that with my truck every month or so. Her's is a 11 Nissan rouge, our problems started a month or so ago with a bad U joint in the drive shaft, they don't just replace the U joint, they replaced the whole drive shaft, then the AWD lights & anti lock brake lights came on. Then the anti-lock brakes started randomly applying them selves, took it back last week for the awd sensor, got two inches of snow & rain then, and Opps it's the sensor ring on the hub that's bad, we need to order that in sir :(. Today's trip will be two hours labor an 3-5 inches of snow o_O. Oh well, it is what it is :rolleyes:

xcaliber likes this.
  11. robertyb

robertyb Member

Oh well. No snow only a little rain. They were wrong once again. :)

12. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

They closed schools for today, before there was even a dusting, but it is supposed to get bad this afternoon. I have to go around 15 mi to the Dr., but I've got AWD.;)

13. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Schools are already closed today here and it's just started snowing. They are still calling for 2-5" here.
    I've got a 45 min drive to my Nissan shop and I don't know if I have awd or not! But my dad is a short walk from the shop so I'll go see him while they are fixing the car.
    My darling freaks out when a warning light come's on and now there's four or five of em on shes in panic mode :rolleyes:. She hates my black tape fix :p:p:p

jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  14. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

We are into the deep freeze currently which will last the next three days. Glad Spring is right around the corner!

Oppie likes this.
  15. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Storm of the century here as we have about an inch :confused::p schools let out at noon here today. we worked on old yeller most of the day to get it ready for some snow riding. It,s a 80 Chevy long bed with lockers ,383 stroker motor. it will climb like a goat,make mud or snow fly:oops::p
    image.png

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    jacol84 and Oppie like this.
  16. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Think we ended up with a couple of inches. The Pa. roads sucked, Ny. roads were bare, they put the salt right to them.

17. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Same here PA roads will be terrible ,go 2 miles to MD an there bare :confused: good old PA

18. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Got 10 degrees and a very stiff 20+ mph northwest wind whipping across the yard today, It's a lovely day in the neighborhood :p.

snowranger.jpg

19. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

About the same here,blowing so hard were getting white outs :confused: I like the looks of that beast:oops:

20. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

PA roads have to be some of the worst in the nation. No idea why they are so bad compared to neighboring states. Not like they don’t collect enough taxes.