Little snow

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Gas is .15 -.18 cents a gallon less in Ny due to highway taxes and they have much nicer roads.

2. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

The Snow Beast is 19 years old now :D, shes not a fan of cold weather but she'll move a lot of snow in a hurry after you let her warm up. I got her @ a yard sale from a 80 yr old lady :D 10 yrs ago. Best toy I ever got!!

jacol84 likes this.
  3. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Are you saying you bought it from a 80 year old lady at a yard sale ,or stole it from her :rolleyes::p

Oppie likes this.
  4. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

I bought her fair & square :p.
    She had two other side by sides also, a Kawasaki mule & a J.D. Gator :p. She was a retired Army no BS women. I heard 6 wheeler with snow plow and fell in love before I even saw her :D.

jacol84 likes this.
  5. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Cabin fevers sitting in so have to question everyone on everything :p

jacol84 likes this.
  6. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

No way :D. I've been trying to go for a walk every day, only made it out one day this week :oops:.

7. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Snowing here now as there calling for a inch,driveways solid ice as I didn,t even get my tractor out for the last snow,just dumped my coal ashes on it :oops: make it out to my shop an tinker a little, then back in beside the the coal stove with all the critters laying around .

Oppie likes this.
  8. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

My wood pellet stove isn't making enough ash's to keep up with the ice this winter, then of coarse I got my butt chewed because someone tracked salt an ash in the house :confused:. Did I mention my darling wife isn't working this winter :oops:, our first winter together full time in over forty years :p. I'm expecting a shovel to the back of the head before spring :p and it'll be well deserved ;).

xcaliber likes this.
  9. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Good luck with all that, Bruce.;)

10. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I'm home full time with the Queen now, I love her, but she gets on my last nerve sometimes! :eek::p

jacol84 likes this.
  11. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I feel for you guys :rolleyes::p I can,t imadgine mine not going to work:eek: bad enough when she,s off every other weekend:confused:

I just went out turned the key on my tractor without using the heater an it fired up soon as it turned over mabye twice ,just like it does warm an set there an purred .prouder than a peacock of my old tractor. done my drive way an (walk for the wife :p) all with the tractor :D she,s sleeping an I will tell her I shoveled the walk for a couple brownie points:rolleyes::p

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    xcaliber likes this.
  12. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

I’m familiar with that concept. Mine is retiring in June, but she has been assembling an armada of sewing machines to get back into a hobby she hasn’t had time for in years. Hoping that helps.;)

Oppie and xcaliber like this.
  13. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

That,s the trouble with most of them,they have no hobbies except,thinking up things for us to do, making sure we don,t have too much fun o_O.i always tell the boys no matter what you do don,t come home smiling all happy an say what a good time you had:rolleyes: look sad an say I may never go fishing,shooting,hunting again,what a day:confused: see if that don,t put a smile on there face:D:p

jacol84 likes this.
  14. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

That's a lot of sewing machines :).

15. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Five and counting. She does get most of them pretty cheap though.:)

Oppie likes this.
  16. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Nice, very nice!

17. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

The Amish are pretty resourceful folks and never miss a chance to hook up the horses. Nothing here yet but I started a big pot of ham & bean soup just in case. Think we're supposed to get 4-6 of snow tonight with sleet & freezing rain tomorrow. Just another winter mess.

jacol84 likes this.
  18. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I just had to make sure the wife gets to work ,she left so alls good now:oops::D let er come now!:p

jacol84, xcaliber and Oppie like this.
  19. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

My darling had a small job one day last week so I went with her and visited two courthouse's in two county's and I got lunch just for behaving myself and not getting lost or arrested :p:p:p.

xcaliber and jacol84 like this.
  20. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Lol !You got the life:p

Oppie likes this.