Mothers Day!

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Oppie, May 21, 2017.

1. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

I know, that was last weekend right? I bought a small boat on Mothers day don't remember much after that!
    I recall hot coffee spilled on my laptop keyboard and it died, just the keyboard part though, nothin important though.
    Anyway most the swellings gone down an things are clearing up, have another laptop, this week will be better ;).

Boat.jpg

bbahunter, jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  2. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Very Nice, Happy Mother's day Bruce.:p:D:cool:

bbahunter, jacol84 and Oppie like this.
  3. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

:) Look at the smile on her face :) :rolleyes:

jacol84 likes this.
  4. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Congrats. Not the easiest thing to achieve.;) Glad the 3 sons make my wife smile. I rarely can.:rolleyes:

5. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Hard to please Mom sometimes, but she's happy in that picture!

Oppie likes this.
  6. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Same!

I'm spending this weekend with a paint roller instead of fishin :(, and flooring this next week o_O....

7. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

I was working on the boat deal for couple of weeks and it just happen to work out on Mothers day so I took a deep breath and ask myself, what would Frank do :D.
    I saw my Dr on Monday and he just shakes his head and talks about this "risky behavior" has to stop :confused:.

Jack Pine, Stalker and jacol84 like this.
  8. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Congrats on your boat! I love it together time on the water :) I only get a smile when she shows here teeth being wise o_O mine won,t go boating with me anymore after telling her about the old anchor rope tangled around the leg accident that happens sometimes to boaters :rolleyes::p I go boating to get away from females,drama as I have had my share of together time :cool:

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  9. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

She quit going with me after that time I hit a submerged tree sideways and flipped, thinks she was 5 months pregnant then :rolleyes: but hey our daughter turned out all right anyway :p . I darn near got smacked in the head with a anchor at the same time, added another fishing pole to the Susky ;) anyway.

jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  10. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Lol! I weened mine on our honeymoon as she sat in a aluminum boat in the rain for a couple days while I fished for stripers . almost felt sorry for the poor girl as we had no rain suits an water was running off her hair. she never said a word an just smiled a lot :) I guess she figured she done caught her fish :rolleyes: :p

Stalker, Oppie, jacol84 and 1 other person like this.
  11. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

A good catch my friend! :cool:

Stalker and Oppie like this.
  12. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Hook line and sinker! She knew she had set the hook hard and you weren't getting away :p.

My darling plans on fishing with me, but I know better, she gets bored to quick and Poof, I'll be a old guy all alone in a boat :p just fishin the day away :D.

xcaliber likes this.
  13. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Forgot to mention, boat came with a couple of motor's, one got my attention right away, a 68 6hp Evinrude fisherman :D:D:D, it's old so I've just got to tinker on it :) and see how it's built, just like a moth to the flame :rolleyes:.....

xcaliber likes this.
  14. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

You get her running good don't forget to use some fuel additive to replace the Lead used in those days as a valve lubricant in the fuel.

Oppie likes this.
  15. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Oh for sure, I'm burning a lot of ethanol free gas in my toys now, I have a bad history with ethanol gas wrecking fuel lines and rust, sucks for what it cost us.

16. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Yep, it is a toy wrecking mixture!