NAP Archery Broadhead Rebate

Discussion in 'Crossbow Bolts & Broadheads' started by HorizontalHunter, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Once again NAP is offering a $5.00 or $10.00 rebate on valid on purchases made from July 15, 2014 thru October 31, 2014 on the listed broadheads:

Spitfire® (3-packs), Spitfire MAXX (3 & 4-packs), Spitfire EDGE (3-packs), Crossbow Spitfire (3-packs), Crossbow Spitfire MAXX
    (3-packs) & Spitfire Gobbler Getter (3-packs)
    Hellrazor® (3 & 4-packs) & Crossbow Hellrazor (3-packs)

http://www.newarchery.com/pages/rebates/

Bob

2. 8ptbuk

8ptbuk Member

Thanks for the info . I seen yesterday that B0whunter superstore had dropped their prices on Wasp heads .

3. You have to be a little careful with the BHSS. They have good pricing but the whack you good on the shipping. I just bought a pack of NAP Kill zone crossbow broadheads from Wyvern and they were $36.00 BHSS has them for $38.99. Not much of a difference until you look at the shipping. I usually order broadheads when I am ordering something else so the shipping isn't an issue.

http://www.bowhunterssuperstore.com/shipping.php

Bob

4. 8ptbuk

8ptbuk Member

Thanks Bob , I'm on the hunt also for heads to hunt with this fall . Killzones look good . I've heard some say they were weren't consistent opening . Some say their great . To many choices ! Lol

5. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I have to say that NAP makes the best heads out there, and I'm a fixed head myself. i did like the Bloodrunner with the vertical however.

6. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I was at lancaster archery yesterday an looked at the killzones an so many others I got dizzy :p Seen lots I like an would like to try like the dirt nap, rage hyp,striker , new toxic .I like my Magnus ,slicktricks but just can,t stop looking at the big cut that the rage makes in a target. To much to think about but know all will get we done with a well placed shot.

7. I have had great luck with the NAP Spitfire and they have been my go to Broadhead for years. After the shot I usually find my arrow buried in the ground up to the fletching on the other side of the deer. To me that is wasted energy that could be used to make a bigger hole in the deer so I have been looking for something with a bigger cut. This year i am going to try the Rage and the NAP Killzone. I have a friend that does really well with the Rage out of his Excalibur and the Killzone has done well in the Broadhead performance thread I run over on the CT hunting and shooting site. You can actually hear the snick of the blades opening when the Spitfire hits the deer. The blades seem really tight but they are fine.

This is a typical Spitfire blood trail:

http://www.cthuntingnshooting.com/v...Doe-2-Shot-With-a-Spitfire&highlight=Spitfire

The Swhacker was a huge disappointment. Don't get the Swhacker:

http://www.cthuntingnshooting.com/vBforum/showthread.php?13558-Swhacker-Broadhead-Failure&highlight=Broadhead failure

8. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Frank, it can make you dizzy! I have killed deer for twenty plus years with the Thunderheads, and they have never let me down. i get great accuracy with them, and honestly can't say why i ever look at anything else. Now, i know others have had the same success with their favorite, and I'm not selling mine, but if yours hits where you aim, kills the game you hunt, and the price is good, quit looking! You are not missing anything!

9. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

X2 on that Dan! Like Horizontalhunter said I pick my arrows up on the ground after a pass thru an just thinking a bigger cut an more blood would be great. Just can,t stop thinking about the big holes in the target after seeing them holes from a two inch cut :oops:

10. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I have measured exit wounds for the heck of it over the years, and 1-1/16" diameter NAP Thunderheads consistently make a 2" exit wound. I don't know why, but i have also measured exit holes with 2" Rage when i was a big fan, and they were pretty much 3" gashes. I will say this however, the largest hole i have ever seen was from a NAP 2" Bloodrunner, if I could get the consistent accuracy I want with the crossbow, it would be my broadhead! The upside too is that there is no failure mode with them, if they don't open, you still get a big cut!
    Big head, fly goofy! That is what my Indian friend says! ;)

11. Long Gone

Long Gone Active Member

Sweet on the HELLRAZOR 4 packs! :D