Neighbor kids ready

Discussion in 'General Crossbow Discussion' started by Masboy, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Neighbor Amish kid that I hunt with just stopped up an wondered if he could use my bow again this year. I said sure an fixed him up with my vortex with strait 4x Nikon scope ,3 20 inch kodabow arrows with razer feathers, brass inserts ,4 blade muzzys. he shot an dead on at 20yds an about 5 inches low at 30 yds . he asked if I was hunting this year from our good double latter him an I put up last year or should say moved to a new location :p,I said no it,s all yours an you can kill all the deer this year ,he just smiled with a big grin from ear too ear . I said just keep it for the season an he thanked me an I said I want to see some deer this year :p

Wapinheimer, jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  2. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Very nice of you Frank, I think you're the best neighbor anyone could ask for!;)

jacol84 likes this.
  3. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Your da man! Way to keep em interested and on your side.

jacol84 likes this.
  4. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I figure he,s doing me a favor by hunting from this stand as I can sleep in ,no deer dragging ,butchering . I like it when youngsters take over what I feel like is my duty an the work that goes with it. dang I,m getting lazy :p

jacol84, xcaliber and Oppie like this.
  5. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

That is wisdom friend, let the kids do all the hard stuff while we sleep in :D:D:D

6. Delta-Stan

Delta-Stan Member

Hi............

Poor boy, he will miss you a lot when you move to your new home.

be safe

Stan

Oppie, jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  7. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Where is my "Love it Button"

Oppie likes this.
  8. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Now I don,t know about this moving thingo_O I had a long talk with my son about having all these women under one roof of even this big house:eek: he got my point an agreed as he,s going to let me know an get this place on his own an will let me know if he wants all these girls under one roof:oops: my other son wants this house an says I can still live here when he buys it . so I got some serious thinking on how I can get rid of the mother inlaw,keep the wife happy, still have my privacyo_O:p would be cheap intertainment to set back an watch these women at my sons place :p I told the wife lets just get a motorhome an park it at my sons new place if we don,t move in with him an she agreed:D:cool:

I just don,t much care what I do as I,m tired of home upkeep ,mowing an lots of things need maintained,painted on my home here that was built in 1933 but a good well built solid house. If I live here much longer on my fixed income it will look like Herman monsters house so I guess I better sell to my son:p

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  9. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

I got it Frank. Either son you decide to live with (new place or where you are now), take some of the money you get for your place and buy or build on of those "Tiny Houses" just for Frank! Arched Cabins are pretty cool too.;)

OR...Maybe a house boat?:D

10. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Just reading that makes me shudder :p, I'm down to just one in my house and shes the Queen :D.
    It's a tough choice, I went through that with my parents with their home & belonging's and I dread the day I have do it :(.

jacol84 likes this.
  11. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

There's a "Tiny House" village near my daughter's near Ithaca Ny. Looks like as fairy tale town with all the bright paints pretty trim, except they've got no room for TOYS, no sheds or garages, no boats, four wheelers or tractors :confused: no shooting ranges, they run us outta the village by sundown :p.