No use being stupid...

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by jacol84, Aug 8, 2017.

1. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

So, today was another 3D shoot. If I was a normal person, I would have just planned on using the same bow (SS with light 32" limbs) that I used 2 weeks ago. The crossbow insanity grabbed me, and I just had to go try and shoot my shortened SS with the walnut stock to see if I wanted to use that. You know how a small moment can change your day? Yeah, well pushing the lock button instead of the unlock button before you close the car door is one of those things.:rolleyes::oops: Can't get in the car, no cell phone, keys inside. Glad it was only a 6 mile walk home.;) Wife drove me over to get the van, but I look at this as a wake up call. Just getting too obsessed with all this crazy stuff. I refused to shoot the short bow, used the one I should have used in the first place. Did OK, but not as good as last time. We went out for Yuengling and pizza afterwards, so it's all good.;)

xcaliber likes this.
  2. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

Jeff, at least the Yuengling and pizza sounds good. ;):D

xcaliber and jacol84 like this.
  3. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Just another joy in those golden years :p

4. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

In two weeks we go again (for the last time this year). Out to celebrate after!:D

xcaliber and bbahunter like this.
  5. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Sounds like my "here after" disease, I walk into the next room and say, what am I here after :eek: :confused: ??

6. Stalker

Stalker Member

X2 or CRS disease!

jacol84 and Oppie like this.
  7. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Awww Yea, I've got that later stage CRS :), lucky for me Mrs Judy never forgets anything :confused: :rolleyes: .

xcaliber likes this.
  8. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Yep, and the new one here, the hearing test. Wife waits until I'm downstairs to start talking, she thinks I need hearing aides, I think she needs her rocks in the head changed out!:D:cool:

jacol84 and Oppie like this.
  9. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

My new technique when I do go to the range. Keys in pocket, drivers and passenger's windows DOWN! Hit the unlock 3 times and make sure it worked right.;)

Oppie and xcaliber like this.
  10. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Whatever it takes, I'm in!:p

11. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

I've learned when I take my little dog with me I have to take the keys when I get out cause he steps on the door lock button, Guess how I learned that little lesson!
    :D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

jacol84 and xcaliber like this.