off topic forum

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by bbahunter, Feb 18, 2018.

1. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

Just wanted to say how great this forum is, and the members in it. We all pretty much stick to off topic talk in the correct forum.
    The crossbow talk goes where it is supposed to, maint topics go where they should , and trailcam pics go to the correct forum etc.;)
    Great group of members who generally respect one and another and we keep it that way, we even have some joking on one another also.:D
    If you happen to visit other forums, they are a royal cluster .... :rolleyes:

Anyway, vent over, have a good day guys.

Stalker, Oppie, MI_Bowhunter and 3 others like this.
  2. 8ptbuk

8ptbuk Active Member

X2 !!! Best forum on the internet !

3. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Well said, Brian. Great people here. Good to see you stopping in with your trail cam pics and this thread.:D

Stalker, Oppie, 8ptbuk and 2 others like this.
  4. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I like this forum a lot, and love the people on it. We seem to self regulate very well, and get along great with one another. Yes, there is an occasional jab here and there, usually deserved, and always welcomed! LOL. :D:eek::cool: In my opinion this is what it's supposed to be, a place to yap whatever you feel someone else would enjoy, a place seek, and offer advice, and yes, a place to show your trophies off too, whatever they may be.

Stalker, Oppie, jacol84 and 2 others like this.
  5. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

Great post Dan, and right on the mark. ;)

Stalker, Oppie, jacol84 and 2 others like this.
  6. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Same just in fewer words :) . Momma always said, "be nice to all the people" :).

7. Stalker

Stalker Member

Even though I just got my recurve recently.I've always felt welcome here. Even though I was the odd ball with the compounds:eek:.Great group of people here for sure!:D

bbahunter, jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  8. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I don,t think there,s any here that don,t own or have owned a compound bow of somekind . If not let them cast the first stone :oops::p I hope they judge people by things other than what they shoot ,or they would sure stone me to death :p

bbahunter and xcaliber like this.
  9. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

It ain't what you ride, it's how you ride it!:cool:

bbahunter, Stalker and jacol84 like this.
  10. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

OK, my youngest daughter has this small banner on her wall, and maybe it applies here. I fove you luckers. :cool::p:D

11. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

I had confidence that all that experience with your Hortons, the Barnett, and the Sniper, eventually you'd be able to step up to a more complicated weapon.;)

12. Stalker

Stalker Member

Yeah I think I got these these twisted limb things figured out! As long as it hits where your aiming and at the right speed I guess its ok.

xcaliber, bbahunter and jacol84 like this.
  13. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

:p! I don't care what ya shoot, as long as your happy with it, Just Choot It!:p

Stalker and xcaliber like this.
  14. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Love her twisted humor :D.

15. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Yep, she can be funny at times!:eek::cool::D

Oppie likes this.
  16. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Lol!

xcaliber likes this.
  17. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Cool, but, daughters can turn on ya quick :D.

If we can get a week above freezing I'll have some cams out over my mineral stump, it's just a waste of batteries now.

bbahunter and xcaliber like this.
  18. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

Oppie, i don't put my homebrews out in the crappy weather anymore, meaning the massive rains in the spring and heavy snow season. I save them for the better weather.
    I put my made in china cams out in the crappy weather, so if they leak or malfunction i don't really care. :eek::D

Oppie likes this.