ontario bear outfitters

Discussion in 'Crossbow Hunting - Bears' started by bbahunter, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Joe

Joe Active Member

:)...Hi Bob thanks for the post ; don`t remind me about " Time Flying " I know all too well :eek:
    Good luck with your upcoming Quebec black bear hunt they have some " Beasts " lurking in that province ,I`m sure the members would like to see your pictures of the hunt .

Thanks Joe :)

jacol84 and bbahunter like this.
  2. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Good luck too both on the bear hunts ,looking forward for some pictures.

jacol84 and Joe like this.
  3. sruffer1

sruffer1 Member

ok joe time to get serious i am down to 18 days for new brunswick going to take the ravin and my 335 for this hunt my 380 is out getting a new look--. looking at ramcats=-- nap double cross possible there sling blade. all fly good

bbahunter, Oppie, Joe and 1 other person like this.
  4. Joe

Joe Active Member

LOL i`m so envious Bob I still have 30 days until I can pull the trigger on one .Best of luck on your hunt ....GetErDone :D

Joe :)

jacol84, bbahunter and Oppie like this.
  5. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Looking for Action photos !!!!!

Joe likes this.
  6. Joe

Joe Active Member

Believe me I will give it my BEAST........"I mean my best ":D

xcaliber, bbahunter and Oppie like this.
  7. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Good Luck Joe, hope you get a dandy Bear!

8. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

Big Joe, i know your hunt is coming up, good luck to you.
    Bob shot one in New Brunswick this week.

Joe and jacol84 like this.
  9. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Good luck Joe. Congrats to Bob!

Joe likes this.
  10. Joe

Joe Active Member

:)...Thanks guys it can not happen fast enough for me . I go to sleep thinking about my hunt..do I have everything I need did I pack it all....extra bow strings / GPS / Thermocell /
    flash lights....well you guys know the drill . I check the weather in Hornpyne Ontario daily i`m driving the better half nuts LOL LOL .

Any way I will be leaving early on the 2nd of June ( like I will get any sleep that night :eek:) hunt starting on the 3 rd of June for a week .

Brian when you talk to Bob congratulate him for me . I expect lots of pictures ;)

Hope I can get some good footage of the hunt with my new action cam , i`m trying to see how to mount the cam to my bow .

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    bbahunter and jacol84 like this.
  11. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

Joe, iam not sure if Bob took pictures? If he did i will post them. He is going to quebec in a couple weeks, he is looking for a trophy bear there.
    As far as mounting the camera, you could rig up a bohning scope rail quiver mount if you have one, or you could possibly mount it to the scope with some of those mounts that came with the camera.
    a couple more options are to mount it on your treestand crossbar, or your hat which they have the headband( hat mount ).
    I mounted mine on my stabilizer on my vertical bow.

Again good luck.

BTW, Bob shot his NB Bear with his Ravin, but he is going to Quebec with his new wolf dipped M380 :cool:

Joe and jacol84 like this.
  12. sruffer1

sruffer1 Member

no pic of nb bears.i will take some in quebec for you guys looking for a good hunt this one is exc. eagle adventures llc. tim and paul are the guides.

Joe, jacol84 and bbahunter like this.
  13. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

Just want to wish Big Joe good luck on his bear hunt. May your arrow shoot straight and a nice short bloodtrail on a nice Bruin. :cool:

jacol84 likes this.
  14. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

Big Joe, are you back from your hunt yet?

15. sruffer1

sruffer1 Member

got my 2nd bear in quebec shot with my wolf 380 ramcat bh didnt see any big ones . how are you doing joe??