Out for a Spell

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by xcaliber, Sep 6, 2018.

1. robertyb

robertyb Member

I hope everything works out well for you Dan. I learned to listen to my Doctor when it comes to my heart.

xcaliber and jacol84 like this.
  2. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Thanks all.

3. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

Dan, i hope they get it figured out for you soon. Will have you in my prayers.

4. Stalker

Stalker Member

Prayers sent Dan! My dad had congestive heart failure around this time last year. Glad to say he has recovered and is much better.

5. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Well on Monday I am cleared to go to cardiac rehab again. I also have a follow up with my cardiologist to see how the new meds are working, pretty good right now. I'm still easily winded, and I have some permanent heart damage, so this meeting is to discuss what's next, my ability to ever go back to work, what tests are required, and when to evaluate the chances of getting better, etc. Scary stuff really, but necessary. Anyway, the gun season here ends tomorrow, but archery runs through the season. Muzzle Loader season opens next Saturday for 15 days, then an antler less gun season opens for 10 days to finish out the year. I hope to get back out but ain't pushing things.

Oppie likes this.
  6. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

You continue to be on my prayers, Dan. Hang in there and believe.

bbahunter likes this.
  7. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

8. Stalker

Stalker Member

X3 Get well Dan!