Sika deer

Discussion in 'Crossbow Hunting - Deer' started by Masboy, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Sons down on the eastern shore hunting sika deer for a few days. he said yesterday it was a nasty rainy day an he got soaked,said he should have worn a bathing suit instead of his rain proof jacket that all the water ran down the crack of his rear :p been there an done that an learned never the jacket without the pants :phe likes frog togs but there not very tuff or last him long. he said he would buy my licence if I would go with him as he went alone ,but I had to watch th mother inlaw while the wife works ,I,m sick of it as no one else will step up to the plate an do there duty:mad:

2. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

You are a good man Frank. It will come your way soon buddy!

jacol84 likes this.
  3. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

It just did this evening :eek: I got to watch the mother inlaw,sons 9 month old baby girl,7 year old girl while my son went hunting this evening .made supper,got to mix formula, feed the baby ,change crappy diaper o_O :p

xcaliber likes this.
  4. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Well, if I get there before you, I'll save you a good spot buddy!;)

5. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Not to close the fire I hope :p

6. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I'm not totally sure which direction I'm going Frank. I have been good mostly, but have to confess to truly nasty stuff too. I have done a thing or three that I'm not proud of, and have never denied doing. I don't go to Church nearly enough, but I do talk to God a lot.

7. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I hope God judges us for who we are an not if we go to church or not. I just never liked crowds ,being around lots of people, I don,t go out of my way to make friends an never been to church . I feel closer to God an my surroundings when out on the water by myself an a real peaceful feeling comes over me. I set out there many a night just thinking how amazing it is that I,m sitting on a spinning round ball in the middle of space with a moon,sun . makes me think anythings possible ( beam me up Scotty :p)

robertyb, Patriot and jacol84 like this.
  8. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Frank, every time i watch a sun rise, or sun set, I feel the Lord in my heart. If that ain't Church, I'm going to wrong place!

robertyb, Patriot and jacol84 like this.