Slick willy

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

My daughter came up today an that makes the wife happy.my daughter gave me this big Valentine shaped felt box full of Hershey chocolates her boyfriend got her an she said she had to much so I could have them.the wife was in the basment so I desided to try for some points with a slick willy:rolleyes:

Wife came up an I handed her this box an said happy Valentine day an said alittle late but the daughter had this box in her truck an I couldn,t get it :rolleyes: she took it an I got the big eye roll ,the smart remark (I bet) :rolleyes: I went in an set down an she came in an said thank you honey with a caddy look ,showing her teeth :oops: :p Daughter got a good laugh out of it :p

bbahunter, Oppie, Stalker and 2 others like this.
  2. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

You Sly old dog. I pulled that trick when I got goodies @ work once or twice but she caught on :p far to quick.

3. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

They know I got Lyme disease an about half simple o_O so I can get by with about anything by just acting like I don,t understand ,playing dumb that comes natural :p:cool:

CT.crossbower and Oppie like this.
  4. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Sometimes it's not what you say but how you say it.

5. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I guess it would have been better if I hadn,t opened it an eat a few pieces before giving it to her :rolleyes::p my judgments terrible with this Lyme disease o_O:p

CT.crossbower and Oppie like this.