Squirrelville

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

image.jpeg

This is my baby an baby's home in our foyer

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  2. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

3. Jack Pine

Jack Pine Active Member

Frank, did he learn any manners yet or is he still chewing up your house?

4. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

image.jpeg He only chewed up half our house so far ,now working on the rest.done cleaned these branches in no time :eek::p

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  5. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

image.jpeg Hard to fine a place in our home where some cridders not making itself at home,but we love them all :p

bbahunter likes this.
  6. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

7. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Yep!:p

8. Stalker

Stalker Member

I heard some weird noises this morning. Took a look around and didn't see anything.Figured it was the ice maker or the dishes shifting in the sink. Then I noticed one of the glass doors was open on the fireplace. Figured my 2 year old grandson must have been messing with it. A few minutes later the door pops open again:eek::eek::eek: What the H3ll?:eek::eek::eek: Get up and look and its your buddy Frank!:D Ohpoop: now what!Apparently he couldn't get back up. I put something in front of the doors so he couldn't get out. Sat back down and pondered what to do?

Then I ran down to the basement and grabbed my big thick tree rope. Got up on the roof and took the flue cap off and dropped down the rope and tied it off.

It took him a while to figure it out but he made back up and out:D:D:D. There is expanded metal around flue cap but is meant more for birds I guess and is pretty flimsy.I guess curiosity got the best of him is the only thing I can figure:D.

Glad I was here! The wife would have swore it was a ghost!:D:rolleyes:

jacol84 likes this.
  9. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

That,s a good one :p good thinking on your part!:D hard to believe how smart they are ,getting mine trained an he now drinks his Mountain Dew ,coke from the cap I fill up by holding it up in his( hands I call them)not spilling any,chases the cats up the stairs . he,s very protective of me an don,t like strangers trying to pet him or touching me (squirrel bite ouch:eek: :p )
    image.jpeg

Stalker likes this.
  10. Stalker

Stalker Member

Ha ha! Looks just like the little feller I saw this morning.

11. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Old squilrrel boy likes to sleep on top our kitchen cabinets. always at a new place at times,he likes a copper picture ,crock bowl . now his latest is this glass picture,that he stuffs with any Kleenex ,paper towels he can get his hands on.he grabs them an compresses them into little balls about the size of a golf ball then takes them to his favorite resting places.
    image.jpeg

12. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Better you than me Frank.

Stalker likes this.
  13. Stalker

Stalker Member

Is he potty trained?poop::eek::D

bbahunter likes this.
  14. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

no,but mostly goes on the cat tree platform in our cat room.

Stalker likes this.
  15. Jack Pine

Jack Pine Active Member

Do the cats or ferret stalk him?

16. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

He harasses the little feret ,our dog that pay no attention to him . he chases an plays with 2 of the cats ,2 other cats we have are killers an we keep him away from them as he has no fear of cats . we put up with alot taking care of an cleaning up after all these critters ,but I can,t see keeping any animal in a cage . we pay the price for there freedom ,but get appreciative love from them in return an that,s good enough.

17. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Good friend of mine just lost power to her house for a afternoon, guess what the linemen found fried on the ground beside the pole :eek:. Of coarse the walnut trees in her back lawn don't help matters :oops:

xcaliber likes this.
  18. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Fried squirrel is the best way to cook it! :p:eek:

Oppie likes this.
  19. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I threaten my squirrel all the time ,when he chews something up:eek::p

Oppie and xcaliber like this.
  20. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

No deer, but I got a kick out of your squirrell's long lost cousin this morning. I was sitting on a log in a little blind, when a chipmunk came working his way toward me. When he got about 3 ft away, he did a sitcom-like double take and dropped an acorn from his cheek. Looked at me nervously for a second, then frantically started searching for the acorn he dropped. Found it and ran off. LOL