Tennessee squirrel

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

My oldest son that was up from Tennessee awhile back ,took alittle gift I gave him back home an put it to use. my old rem model 121 rem pump.he just sent me a picture of this whopper.fox squirrel mabye?
    image.png

jacol84 likes this.
  2. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

Frank, don't let your pet squirrel see that picture, he may get a little nervous. :eek::D

jacol84 likes this.
  3. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

He might :p I threaten him all the time that I will make pot pie out of him everytime he chews something up,that,s quite often :eek: :p The other day we got into it as we play a lot . he started getting alittle ruff with his biting so I started getting alittle ruff back . next thing I know I had blood running out of both hands :eek: as he put the real squirrel bite on me :eek::p (like Patriot says if your dumb you got to be tuff :rolleyes:

Jack Pine, xcaliber and bbahunter like this.
  4. 8ptbuk

8ptbuk Active Member

Beautiful fox squirrel ! I love to see them, You never know what color their gonna be.

xcaliber likes this.
  5. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Where is that damn LOVE IT button?:p

6. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Son just sent me this from his stand over looking his bait pile in MD squirrel fest :p
    image.png

7. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

image.jpeg I was in my chair as my son came in an walked over too me. squirrel boy jumped off me onto my son an went on to him biting his wrist an arm:eek:blood everywhere an don,t know what got into him ,he always jumps on my son for some reason an nips him for some reason.i was just playing with him before my son came.i tryed to get my son to pet him an makeup but he said no :rolleyes::p

xcaliber and 8ptbuk like this.
  8. Jack Pine

Jack Pine Active Member

Well he obviously knew that your sons shoot squirrels, and he doesn't like it.

Stalker, bbahunter and xcaliber like this.
  9. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I think that,s it :p but he is a cute little boy an loves me to death . he has to be on me ,next to me most times .
    image.png

10. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Maybe it's because your, Nuts!
    Sorry, that was to easy to pass up :D. I usually have a dog stuck to me like hes Velcroed on.

Stalker and xcaliber like this.
  11. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

your probley right :p little animals don,t ask for much ,all they want is to be loved, food,water,attention ,nice home.small price to pay for all the love,attention ,entertainment I receive in return . There all my babies:p

Oppie and xcaliber like this.
  12. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

I'd be lost without my animals for sure.

13. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Squirrel boy escaped today as I opened the door, he flew out the door.this is the second time this has happened.he hung out for hours as I was outside shooting my bow.he was on top my target at times an climbed about every tree in my yard .he stayed close for quite sometime but wouldn’t let me get him.he ended up in my big cedars,pines for a few hour just like last time.

I went out later called his name an he came down an got on my arm . I,ll take him out with me some as my property is surrounded by open farm fields an think he will be ok.he sure likes his freedom an needs it i,m sure .i would let him go but he has no fear of cats or anything an probley not live long outside.maybe this spring I will set him free an hope for the best for my buddy.

14. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Maybe he just needs to a bit of time here & there to let loose!

jacol84 and Stalker like this.
  15. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

He sure does ,squirrels are about as hyper as one can get. just the opposite at bed time as he,s a lovey little baby that likes to snuggle .at night he crawls under my covers an curls up by my side . I lay my hand on him an he gently grabs my finger .i read it,s a security ,comfort thing for them.in the mornings he,s up at 6.00 sitting on my chest waiting for playtime that we have every morning . then after play times over if I don,t get up ,my toes get bit :oops::p

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    jacol84, Oppie and xcaliber like this.
  16. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

F147C426-6587-40C4-9D9E-F35A584CF055.png My buddy,s about to doze off on my knee as we watch tv :p

Oppie likes this.