The Brand new MANTIS Crossforce

Discussion in 'General Crossbow Discussion' started by Phil Talisman, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Phil Talisman

Phil Talisman Member

Hi all on here,i fell very ill this time last year but now i am back to good health and thought i would post some new picture's of the Mantis Crossforce and to answer any question's anyone may have,thank's,Phil Abrahams of Talisman Crossbows crossforce.jpg NEW MANTIS.jpg 36423616416_186b0e3151_o.jpg 36301561962_d0e1e64aa2_o.jpg 36262369812_414fdab0db_o.jpg 35623891493_898271b954_o.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Phil Talisman

Phil Talisman Member

36035989430_f436af9700_o.jpg Here are the specification's,Overall length 41.5".Width is 17.5 axial to axial uncocked and 11" when cocked.Weight is 7.5 lbs unscoped and you can shoot any arrow from 20-over 26" and from 250 grn to over 1,000 grn.The arrow speed of the Mantis Crossforce is from 350- 450 fps and with a 400 grn arrow and on the Mantis Elite Crossforce it is from 350- 500fps with a 400 grn arrow and is available in full or part camo in a Realtree pattern of your choice or all matt black,whatever you want as this is a full custom crossbow with Walnut oil finished forestock and cheek rest or with Glass filled very high durable composite foregrip and cheek rest.Available as a bare bow with spare string's and lube's for working part's or as a complete package with hard or soft case in camo or other along with arrow's quiver and scope of your choice,please feel free to ask me anything you want to know about the Crossforce Compound bow.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  3. Phil Talisman

Phil Talisman Member

4. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

Is Joe Conover a staff shooter for you yet?

5. Phil Talisman

Phil Talisman Member

Yes as far as i know,he's been very busy in Alaska and this time last year i ended up being very ill after catching Weil's disease it took me around 9 month's to fully recover as i had been working on updating this bow so had to just leave everything till i got well enough but now back on track,thank god.Has Joe been back on here lately ?.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017 at 8:27 AM
  6. Phil Talisman

Phil Talisman Member

Here are the latest picture's of them bullet bolt's,i have been working away on these along with the new Mantis. 36296813111_cb10910f81_o.jpg

7. Phil Talisman

Phil Talisman Member

These will be great very cheap ammo and great for smaller game and also for shooting anything you want and will come with a range of head tip's and weight's.Them Crown tip's will easily take down a Deer or Hog and even large game too with a heart & .lung shot,i will do test's with them when ready and report back with pic's and all info.

8. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I always wondered about a rifled bolt of some kind with no fletching needed. I figure the way bare shafts fly with field points from a well tuned bow ,with alittle help from some rifling I could see broadheads flying good. I see what a foster rifled slug does at 4oyds from a smooth bore for accuracy an it,s amazing .

Fine looking rig with amazing speed ,wish money grew on trees so I could shoot an test all these new bows :p

9. Phil Talisman

Phil Talisman Member

:)Yes me too,lol,well i have tested them without rifling and they fly true and this should ensure very good long range accuracy with excellent down range kinetic energy.I have managed to get the Mantis Crossforce down to a much more affordable price for those that want something completely new very powerful and highly accurate.Why not apply to become a Pro Staff Shooter with us and end up with a free crossbow.

10. Phil Talisman

Phil Talisman Member

11. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I would make a piss poor pro staff shooter as all my shooting an testing is done at home on my range or hunting. others on here that shoot 3D an hunt would make good pro staffers I,m sure.not much I havn,t tried ,like my bare shaft testing with field points an good grouping out to 50yds. broadheads a different thing all together as I can get real small profile heads like the rocket steelhead 100g to shoot good enough to hunt with at close to medium range.

fixed heads an most expandables go wild at 20yd an will miss the target completely like rage,slick trick,montec,muzzy, with ramcat being the most accurate fixed blade I shot on a bare shaft but close range only. someday I hope to get a bare shaft to shoot most broadheads accurate out to 50yd.

A good place around here to see an shoot the newest,latest bows is Lancaster Archery supply, Lancaster PA. great company to deal with for customers to walk in see ,shoot the latest bows. If you could get one in there hands for people to see an shoot at there shop word would get around quick an reach many as there a well known company .(that way I could go there an try one out :p )

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017 at 12:53 PM
  12. Phil Talisman

Phil Talisman Member

Thank you very much i will try and contact them.