The Diaper Sniper goes to Trial.

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Oppie, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

xcaliber and Jack Pine like this.
  2. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I don,t understand how all these killers have all these rights,the people they killed have none now an it drags on for years:confused: no jail,tv,hanging out with there kind , make it swift,quick ,done ,over, next inline come here! :mad:

Joe, xcaliber and Jack Pine like this.
  3. Jack Pine

Jack Pine Active Member

I don't know if PA has the death penalty or not but this would be a good example for having it. The thing that upsets me about the death penalty though, is the murderer often gets to live another 25 years before sentence is executed. Meanwhile, some of the victim's family may die, never seeing justice done on behalf of their murdered loved-one. The death penalty needs to be executed within 30 days of conviction, and sooner than that would be better. The libs are right when they say the death penalty is not a deterrent to murder [because of the time lag], but it sure would be if carried out within 30 days or less, while the crime is still fresh in the public's mind. Frank's right; murderers have more rights than their victims, and they need to be shown the same "mercy" and "compassion" they showed to their victims.

Joe likes this.
  4. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Yep, this was up near where my parents lived from the '90s through Mom's passing in '13. The state spent a crap-ton of money tracking this sleezeball down and capturing him. One idiot nutbag cost the whole state a whole lot, not to mention the officers and their families.

Joe and Oppie like this.
  5. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

No one has been executed in Pa. in over twenty yrs, and our current governor opposes the death penalty.

Here's a real piece of trash that shot two of our local deputies, Judge just vacated his Death sentence, he still has life though. I knew these deputies.

http://www.stargazette.com/story/ne...ath-sentence-vacated-dustin-briggs/100366708/

6. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

That's the guy, he gave a three hour recorded confession, took the troopers to firearm's he left in the woods so nobody would accidentally find them.
    Yesterday they brought in a mannequin dressed in the slain trooper's uniform to show where an how he was shot. He hid 87 yards away from the parking lot, shot the first trooper, then waited for the 2nd one to come out and help him.

7. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Years ago anyone that killed a cop got the death penalty, what happened to that law? This is a big part of why this country has many financial problems, we keep taking care of these criminals.

Oppie likes this.
  8. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

True that. The jury found Frien guilty on all twelve counts yesterday, now they have to decide the penalty. Should be automatic death, but not in Pa.

His only motivation was he hoped to start a revolution.

xcaliber and jacol84 like this.
  9. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Hope it's the revolution to kill Police Killer's immediately!

Oppie likes this.
  10. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Jury has decided Eric Frein should be executed for murdering Pennsylvania State Police Cpl. Bryon K. Dickson II and shooting Trooper Alex Douglass in Pike County in 2014. He will receive a automatic appeal now.

Pennsylvania hasn't executed anyone sense 1999, Gov. Tom Wolf declared a moratorium on the death penalty in Pennsylvania, potentially halting the process for 186 prisoners who've received a death sentence.

11. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

This country,s going to hell if lots people don,t change there ways of thinking :mad: I guess these people live in la la land an think It never happens in there world ,but wait till someone in there family meets up with one of these real world monsters :confused::eek: ,a change of thinking will come over them I bet!

Oppie likes this.
  12. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

This guy even went so far as to inquire how Cpl. Bryon K. Dickson II family was holding up after losing him??? He hides in the woods to murder state troopers in cold blood, then ask about their family's well being.
    Now he's under going a phsyo eval because "he's depressed" an sad. Perhaps a state police firing squad could solve that little problem.

Joe likes this.
  13. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

The latest news on this episode is Pennsylvania has estimated the cost to the state for just the manhunt part was $11 million, now they are having local meetings to find out what the local cost was for all the closed roads and local tourism & business's affected.

14. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Bruce, tell the State i would come out and shoot him for free. I would even cover the travel expenses.

Oppie likes this.
  15. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

You'd be in line behind me and Uncle Frank ;), bring beer!

16. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

That,s a crazy amount !

Oppie likes this.
  17. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I'm in! Cop killers are the worst!

Oppie likes this.
  18. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

We'll be paying for this POS forever thanks to Gov. Wolf putting a hold on the state executions :(.