Tractor cowboy

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

John Deere green ,that,s us ! :p

Oppie and xcaliber like this.
  2. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

The guy never got back to me as he was a piece of work saying he didn't trust cash ,certified checks as it,s faked lots o_O I didn,t have any silver or gold :rolleyes::p going to look at another down on the eastern shore a couple hours away tomorrow ,it,s a 4610,43 hp ,3 range hydro trans,an larger . the guy sold his farm an said he don,t care how I pay for it an will deliver it if I buy it.dang a normal acting person that will take a cashier check an some cash .go to the bank or call the bank to make sure the checks good is fine with me an what I would do.wih any luck I will be getting a saddle soon(John Deere green) :D
    image.png

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    xcaliber likes this.
  3. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Yea best move on, around here Cash is King!

xcaliber likes this.
  4. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I get that you have to look out for funny money, but that's ridiculous! :eek:

8ptbuk and Masboy like this.
  5. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

image.png My babies home an mine :D

bbahunter, jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  6. 8ptbuk

8ptbuk Active Member

Congratulations ! Looks great !!!

xcaliber likes this.
  7. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Sweeeet!

xcaliber likes this.
  8. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Not near as nice as the 790 I was hoping to get ,but don,t have to wax this one :p, much larger as this is the 4610 with 43 hp ,hyd .got a great deal an the guy delivered it to my home for free from the eastern shore MD .looking for a saddle now:p

Oppie and xcaliber like this.
  9. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Giddy up! :D

10. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Saddle up Cowboy :).

xcaliber likes this.
  11. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

This cowboy,s pony don,t buck for free :p

xcaliber and Oppie like this.
  12. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

None of em do :D . More power means more fuel, and we all need more power toys :).

13. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Biggers not always better :confused: I did a good one today as I was working on an trying out my Deere . I carried some things out back to my junk pile behind my shop in the rain ,just a little grade to back up after dumping an could go nowhere with the rear tires locked in,just spin :confused: Had to use 4wd to back up as this things really front heavy I guess.

Need a weight box ,fluid,weights on the rear an mabye all.things got all kind of power an left some good tracks ,spin marks in my yard :confused: Tires covered with sticky mud that would not come off running up the road to sling it off:confused: what a mess an took a hour to hose it off :confused: what a day o_O:p

14. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

And a good time was had :). My old ford gets front heavy with a load in the bucket and worthless in the mud.
    You cant move around here with out tearing the turf and leaving ruts every where or getting buried in the mud.

15. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I learned that the hard way yesterdayo_O lock in rears dig 2 holes instead of one o_O 4wd can tear up even more yard :p like Patriot says if your dumb you better be tough:p I will add to that (willing to work an clean up your mess):confused::p

8ptbuk, xcaliber and Oppie like this.
  16. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Very nice!

17. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Don't think I've ever seen one quit like that.

18. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I finally found some on the Internet ,they call them rental kits that came with all kinds of things like cylinder guards,skid plates ,hood ,grill guards.mine has most except skid plates. made to protect things from dummies like me :p now I need a ballast box an some money.

I been busy like always when I get a new toy going over everything . reading the manual an learning what,s where,what it,s for,still too many things for me to remember:confused:i did gunk an pressure wash about everything ,checked all the fluids ,cleaned air filters ,radiator,hyd cooler.guy said he just serviced it this spring an not used much . fluids clear ,filters look new but I will still change air filters,change oil in it. Let the snow come :D

jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  19. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Noooooo, you can keep playing in the mud!

jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  20. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

MUDs to hard to get off :confused: not smart enough to realize there was a pressure washer setting in my garage :confused: ,I used the water hose :confused:life is tuff for me :eek::p

8ptbuk, Oppie, jacol84 and 1 other person like this.