Tractor cowboy

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Nov 28, 2018.

1. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Frank, it ain't "not smart enough". It's "Can't remember what I came in here for." We all have it.;)

Oppie and xcaliber like this.
  2. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Lol! I got that really bad :p

xcaliber likes this.
  3. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Woops ;), it happens. I went to the store for milk a couple days ago, came home with everything but milk, boss wasn't pleased :mad: but it's just another day on the hill for me :).

The local weather man is Yapping on about some snow hitting southern Pa. this weekend and mostly missing me.

xcaliber likes this.
  4. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I have snow insurance with a bucket on it in my garage ready to go :D ( it may never snow again ):confused::p

xcaliber and Oppie like this.
  5. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

I have a center flat tire on the Polaris 6x6, but the 5 are fine :D:D:D.

xcaliber likes this.
  6. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

That,s great ! 5 out of 6 is good :oops: I guess we like our big toys like others like vehicles :p guess it,s in my blood as my mom has a picture of me at 2 years old sitting on the front of my dads dozer . I was just a few years old when I remember my dad logging with a army halftrack. It,s something how kids want too do what there dad did . 2 of my 3 boys are into logging,tree work.

7. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

I need to put a tube in it, slime just isn't sealing it anymore.

I love big toys, bigger the better!

xcaliber likes this.
  8. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

On mowers ,small tractors all of mine the tires seem to dry rot before wearing out an most need tubes.

I like toys you just get the hose, pressure wash out . no carpet ! not spend all my time cleaning ,just enjoy there use an have fun :p

Oppie likes this.
  9. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

To cool! Thanks for the pics.

11. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Yep, he's on a two lane highway, no where to pull over. I was going to ask the fella if I could pull in & get some good pics. but he looks kinda mean!:eek::rolleyes: Probably a real nice guy, and probably would love it that somebody shows interest really. :cool:

12. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

There's another guy not too far off from here that has a bunch of old cars in original condition, needing restoration. I'll see if I can get a couple pics. next time out that way.

Oppie likes this.
  13. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

That is cool! Old stuff rules in my book !

14. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Same here. Everything was so easy to work on an take care of, BUT I do like my power steering :p:p:p.

xcaliber likes this.
  15. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

X2! I,m lost when I look under the hood of the newer stuff o_O computers ,sensors:eek: :confused: I like not having points also on Chevys , mr good wrench must have been a midget to fit under the hood with the distributor in the rear of the motor by the firewall :confused:

Oppie likes this.
  16. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

My first car was a 68 Ford Custom which was an LTD with no chrome, and bare bones interior. It had a 250 CID straight 6 cyl. with 3 on the tree. Easy to work on!:) Ran like a champ too. Miss that old jalopy some times.

17. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Great reliable rides in them days !for guys like me without cellphones ,now when this newer stuff stops I better start walking as my tool box is no good :confused:

18. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

My neighbor just drove his tractor & manure spreader off the road over a bank hit a fence post and back on the road, Cause he was checking his phone :eek: :confused: while driving! He got away with it this time but I bet he needed new underwear :p:p:p

jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  19. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Need my "Love It" button!:p

20. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Lol! I don,t ride with anyone that,s not on there phone sometime during the ride :eek: except my wife ,who like me has no phone. her driving sucks without her having a phone :eek:

8ptbuk likes this.