Truth

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by bbahunter, Mar 11, 2019.

1. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Munch007, jacol84 and Stalker like this.
  2. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Love it! We can't even enforce the laws already on the books without the shit hitting the fan. Try to just drop in on Russia, or even Canada, Nope! Not happening!

Munch007, Stalker and bbahunter like this.
  3. Stalker

Stalker Member

Amen!

BUILD THE WALL!!!

4. Stalker

Stalker Member

Amen!

BUILD THE WALL!!!

5. Stalker

Stalker Member

Amen!

BUILD THE WALL!!!

6. Stalker

Stalker Member

Amen!

BUILD THE WALL!!!

7. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Love it button copy.jpg

xcaliber likes this.
  8. Munch007

Munch007 Member

Lol, yup just started to do that paperwork dance and get all legal to get some hunting in with the bow.
    I've a course or two with exams that I must pass to hunt ... not to shoot the bow tho just to hunt with it

9. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

How about throwing all the democrats,non supporting replubicans of the president over the wall after it ,s built. Now I understand why some of these foreign country leaders ,make there country's other party disappear :oops:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    8ptbuk, bbahunter and xcaliber like this.
  10. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Oppie likes this.
  11. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Love it.jpg

12. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I'm not sure why the pool is so deep with Demo's this time around, but they are going to have a problem working the numbers down for the primary! ;) I think two more are joining the race this week.

13. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

And yet another Demo joining the race. Beto O'Rourke. Why don't they ask if Obama can do another two terms, or maybe Bernie will win this time, hahaha! :cool: Hold on to your wallets friends, these knuckleheads ain't playing around this term. Before you know it, we'll be paying for everything & taking home nothing on payday!poop::eek::confused: