Walmart Hunting Gear Bargains

Discussion in 'Crossbow Hunting - Deer' started by TX_RDXguy, Feb 14, 2018 at 3:44 PM.

1. TX_RDXguy

TX_RDXguy Member

If you live in an area where the Walmart has a good selection of hunting gear, archery in particular, you might swing by and see if they have cleared out the archery and related gear. I've seen some posts on other sites where guys were finding broadheads, ladder stands and even xbow packages at fantastic discounted prices.

NAP Splitfire and other popular broadheads for 1/2 price is one example.

I live in big city urbana just north of Dallas so our Walmarts don't stock much at all.

xcaliber likes this.
  2. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

Yep, ramcats are 17.00 for a 3pack.

xcaliber and TX_RDXguy like this.
  3. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I am lucky enough to have three Walmart Stores in driving distance, and have scored big on Triple 7 Powder, and TC Shockwave Muzzle Loader Sabots every year. The powder goes for like $30 normally, and I get it for around $13 every year, the Sabots go for around $26, and I snag them up at around $7. I currently have enough to last me for around 5 years!:cool:

Stalker and TX_RDXguy like this.
  4. Stalker

Stalker Member

Yeah I have a bunch of their stores around me. I've gotten some great deals over the years. I usually do buy some broad heads and never end up using them so I passed on them this year.I thought about the Ramcats though. I usually find good deals on camo. Got a T-shirt this year for $2 :D Holding out on the cargo type camo pants til they drop some more!

TX_RDXguy and xcaliber like this.