Weis Market Killing Spree

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Oppie, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

2. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

My wife and I just attended a meeting with the Pa. State police on what to do if your caught in a random attack, hard to believe out here in the middle of no where :(.

3. Jack Pine

Jack Pine Active Member

People today are nuttier than squirrel crap; no doubt about it. All the dots concerning this kind of murderous activity can be connected in a straight line to the 1960s when the Bible was banned from schools. What are they learning in school now? Situational ethics, secular humanism, and the belief that we are all just another form of animal life that evolved from lower forms. Then they act surprised when they display their teaching, programming/indoctrination.

4. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Yes, you and I are old enough to see it an connect the dots instead of buying into the media's version of events.
    This individual had been planning his suicide for the last four years, has been planning this shooting for the last month and has posted a 45 minute video all about how he was going to do it :(.
    I can't help but wonder what went so wrong in his life to spend four years planning his own death.... and take three innocent people with him. A fourth person escaped but saw the other three shot down.

5. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Seems the whole worlds going crazy :confused: I guess so many percent of people are crazy,the more people the more crazy people .

6. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

True that, crazies are on the rise. Best advice the state police gave us was run hide or fight, I'm screwed, not good at any of them :(.

7. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

No play dead , or introduce them to mister ruger :p

Oppie likes this.
  8. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I can't run fast, or far, but I can shoot straight as hell!;)

8ptbuk, Oppie and bbahunter like this.
  9. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Same, that'd be my only hope :D

10. 8ptbuk

8ptbuk Member

Only one too look out for You, Is You ! Arm yourself and keep your eyes on swivel !

xcaliber and Oppie like this.
  11. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Amen! If your going to fight, fight to live with what ever you have.

xcaliber and 8ptbuk like this.
  12. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Only bad thing you never know what anyone's going to do till they do it :confused: I call that the criminal advantage :confused: can,t go around shooting everyone you think is up to no good :confused: sure makes it a hard call o_O

xcaliber likes this.
  13. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

True, but I look harmless really so i have a few seconds if it's a shooter. I also make sure I'm not near what I would feel is the point of attack.

14. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Like last night I went out fishing late an the marina was closed ,but a guy with a back pack,shorts with tattoos all over was looking all around on the ground at the ramp picking up an looking at little pieces of trash it looked like to me:confused: I said hi as I walked by after parking my truck but was not overly friendly or turned my back on him.always on high alert when I come in late at night an see people hanging around the parking lot or ramp .

8ptbuk and Oppie like this.
  15. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Crazy looks crazy. My Wife says it all the time, and dang if she is not right most times. Cock eyed crazy is cock eyed crazy, take that to the bank. My Wife says, when I'm one a mission to get something done, I get the look, she knows it, and says everyone gets it. If I see some nervous guy milling around anywhere, I go to high alert.

Oppie likes this.
  16. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Yep, I hear ya! I've been known to be obsessed to "get it done". Mrs Judy like to talk about it and plan, only to find out I'm done already :cool:.

xcaliber likes this.
  17. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Yes sir, I pay attention to people around me and their's a of sketchy around here.

xcaliber likes this.
  18. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Must be a man thing,when somethings to be done be it work or fun I go at it full bore till done , wife says I,m crazy an need to slow down .

Example ,just like last evening I was going fishing an in a get er done mode to get my boat hooked up an hit the water.got in front of my boat an pushed it out of the garage an kept it rolling right into the rear quarter panel of my pickup:confused:( big dent)

Had to think some an remembered she used my truck the other day an been asking me if I noticed anything ?i said no (but seen she had filled it with gas ) I ran in an said now I see what you mean when you asked me if I noticed anything about my truck ,what did you hit I said as we went out an I showed her the big dent ,she said I didn, hit anything must have been your daughter when she used it :D always putting the blame on someone else I see :p

Oppie and xcaliber like this.
  19. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Sounds good, but my wife ladies deny, deny ,deny. Got that from Bill Clinton & OJ.:eek::D:cool: