Winter weather blues

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Best fishing ever too....

Stalker and xcaliber like this.
  2. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

LOVE IT!

Oppie and Stalker like this.
  3. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Springs a coming as waters just running down my driveway . looks like one of them hang out in my shop days ,shoot out the window as the wife,s off today an her mother an her can have some together time today,be like throwing two cats over the clothesline with there tails tied together :eek::mad::p

Stalker and jacol84 like this.
  4. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Better you than me friend :p. We have thick fog an ice on the roads and my sons girlfriend is stuck here, she best make me breakfast or she can walk home!

Stalker and jacol84 like this.
  5. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

But hey, I just saw a neighbor out tapping maple trees, spring is getting closer :).

6. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Hope she cooks better than most young girls I know of this new generation :confused::p
    They can keep that old maple syrup as I,m a king syurp man that likes to cook his own breakfast :p

Oppie likes this.
  7. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

She is a good cook so far. My son has a awd suburu so shes only stuck here as long as he wants her stuck here :eek:.

I like the local maple syrup, my wife hates it, she likes her aunt jemima's off the store shelf. My neighbor only makes a few gallons and usually gives me a quart or two an a big ole beef Eye round for doing the snow plowing for them. That works for me.
    One of the local families has a big sap operation that uses something like a gore-tex filter that takes 50% of the water out before they boil it and pumps the water out to a cooling pond for the farm to use on their veggie gardens. Smart folks they are :), same family for around a 150 yrs or so.

8. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Mine likes that aunt jemima also but to watery for me as I like thick syurp on my buttermilk pancakes .
    Got my shooting in out the window of my garage an worked great , after laying a truck Bedliner on the roof above the window letting it hang over to keep the rain from blowing in.life is tuff :p

Oppie likes this.